• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Should forum mods limit access to exclude gov't IPs from gaining access?

davidmcbeth

Banned
No, but your ip should be banned as you provide nothing but a disservice to this community.

*** *** * ***** --edited by moderator--

Such a broad statement without stating any facts to support the conclusion...and the limited # of your posts are following me IMO ...

Looks like I have a fan.

And I gather from your posts and profile that you are a guberment employee who supports the Obama campaign to outlaw guns ... ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Dawg

Come on people. There are those that see "the government" as we see anti's, or people that don't know better. There are people on here that do browse on break, or lunch, and do have a computer that work for the government. Making a general statement about "the government" is like saying you don't like women on here, or a minority, or long gunner, or CHP holders....Mcbeth, you are truly a goof in my opinion. I can't recall reading something from you that makes a lick of sense other than they are all out to get you...They actually might be...
Pleasure to block you..

davidmcbeth

Banned
...Making a general statement about "the government" is like saying you don't like women on here, or a minority, ...

Oh God, please have him block me .... blocking people who work for a corporation is not discriminatory ... they don't HAVE to work for the government..whereas people cannot control their sex or color of their skin. Red Dawg needs to block me and not respond as his responses leave much to be desired...I cannot be spending more of my time educating Red ...

All I did in this thread was to ask the moderators to consider blocking gov't IPs .... I did not know that this was the crime of the century.

I support blocking gov IPs ... big deal.

Move on .. show's over.