• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wa sb 5737

divedog

Alpine

Keep in mind, they are in full blown cluster mode. They are trying to propose as many bills as possible hoping that one might get through. This ban bill is so awful that maybe they know it's less likely to pass but are hoping it will provide cover for and make bills like 1588 appear more "moderate" in comparison. Don't let up on any of them.

Ajetpilot

They're up to more than un- Constitutional gun laws, they are trying to repeal the SUBVERSION LAW

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2013-14/Pdf/Bill Reports/House/1062 HBA JUDI 13.pdf

Why? So subversive groups like MAIG and WA Ceasefire cannt be prosecuted for their subversive actions.

And Legislators.

[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]HB 1062 has nothing to do with open carry of firearms.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]

A_patriot@ymail.com

But did you read it? It seems like legislation too important to ignore.

It has EVERYTHING to do with it, it's just that people who are too shallow to read and understand whats behind it wont catch it.

Or dont WANT to catch it..

You caught it...

<b>Thats the nature of SUBVERSION. IT fools people who arent paying attention.</b>

It has everything to do with gun laws, because:

1. WA Ceasefire and MAIG are subversive groups urging the Legislatures, Cities etc to ignore the Constitution and make anti gun laws. They are carrying out acts of SUBVERSION when they urge Olympia to pass un Constitutional gun laws.

Their acts are CRIMINAL. If the Subversion statute is repealed, they cant be prosecuted.

2. the timing of it co-incides with the recent round of anti gun laws.

3. it has nothing to do with the stated purpose of allowing Communists to subvert the Constitution and laws, because the timing is wrong, why NOW
(the legal word is capricious). They are pretending it has to do with identifying communism in the 1950s. If so, why float this NOW instead of 10 years ago?

Also notice the poster who said it had nothing to do... is playing a game called "prove a negative"

PROVE it has nothing to do with it. You can't, its not possible to prove a negative.

The real kicker is that I recognise this after bringing the subversive activities of the anti gun nuts in the Legislature to light, exposing it publically.
I wrote to the Legislators and WA Ceasefire and told them so, neither could muster a response.

I contacted a raft of WA State attorneys who refused to represent me when i wanted to bring CHARGES under said Section and others.

I especially contacted the self styled gun lawyers, two of which lied through their teeth to me, promising to represent me, who reniged when they found out I wanted to bring CHARGES against lawmakers that included PRISON time for things like abuse of office and SUBVERSION.

Yeah, the WSGL...

I guess a poster here has played his hand?

Theres no kind of "dont know" like "I dont want to know"

You bet its a serious matter, that allows CRIMINAL acts to be carried out in broad daylight with no penalty.

Could it be that SUBVERSIVES are at work on this very BBS?

Last edited:

stickslinger

I didn't see any mention of this yet: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2013-14/Pdf/Bills/Senate Bills/5737.pdf

Wow. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how some of these people think. Don't think I ever will.

I agree. This bill is the most ridiculous piece of crap legislation I've seen in a while. I sure as heck hope that this type stupidity isn't contagious.

Seattle also had a article related to it as well:

They entitled it a "Misstep in gun bill could defeat the effort". http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020373291_westneat17xml.html

tai4de2

Just wait.

The first year, even King County doesn't get it together enough to do home inspections.
The second year, home inspections start in earnest in about 30% of Washington jurisdictions. Some folks resist but things are peaceful.
The third year, a deputy is threatened while trying to inspect someone's home.
The fourth year, a new policy is initiated: homeowners are handcuffed in their own homes during the inspections, for "everyone's safety."
... and so on.

To me this home inspection business makes it perfectly clear that compromise is simply impossible. The existence of minds that think this could possibly be acceptable in the USA is proof of the different universes inhabited by the 2 sides.

We are headed for trouble.

Last edited:

Voob

I'm a bit confused. Both of the idiots that didn't read/vet this bill claim they had no idea the provision was in there, but yet this exact same bill was introduced and shot down, with the same wording, just a couple years ago.

Lie much?

deadwood

Just one small bill - We're not here to take away your guns - OK

We are inundated with bills like this one, which won't pass, but then we will be offered a bill than looks and sounds so much more reasonable.

Problem is though that the one that will be offered will have some innocuous looking provision that will make the next step and the one after that easier. They are all intended to achieve the disarming of the American People.

Say NO to ALL gun bills that are out there this year. None will prevent another mad man on psychotropic drugs from running amok in a Gun-Free Zone.

Alpine

My guess is they know this bill is crap but they are trying to use this one to justify passing 1588 as a "compromise."

I really hate politics.

Alpine

Kline gets caught. He's tried this bill three times now in different forms:

http://www.examiner.com/article/did-sen-kline-make-mistake-or-just-finally-get-caught

Controversy has erupted over Kline’s Senate Bill 5737, aimed primarily at banning so-called “assault weapons,” after it was exposed over the weekend by Seattle Times columnist Danny Westneat. It originally contained a provision that alarmed even some liberals: “The sheriff of the county may, no more than once per year, conduct an inspection to ensure compliance with this subsection.”

As a result of Westneat’s snooping, the offending sentence disappeared from the legislation over the weekend and may now be seen on–line as the “corrected copy.” But the provision was never pulled from Kline’s two previous bills, SB 6396 in 2010 and SB 5475 in 2005. Examiner has a call in to Sen. Kline’s office, and also left a message for Westneat.

Westneat’s revealing piece wound up being linked by the Drudge Report and The Gun Wire, as well as this column. As KVI’s John Carlson noted Tuesday morning, the story has made national news because of this language, which Kline and Sen. Ed Murray (D-Seattle) both contended was an oversight when they talked with Westneat.

But that contention loses credibility fast when one reads the earlier bills with Kline’s name on them. The January 2010 hearing on SB 6396 brought a couple of hundred armed citizens to the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing a couple of years ago, including a contingent of open carry activists that got an interesting reaction at the time from Washington Ceasefire’s Ralph Fascitelli, as this column noted at the time.

Last edited:

Freedom First

Just wait.

The first year, even King County doesn't get it together enough to do home inspections.
The second year, home inspections start in earnest in about 30% of Washington jurisdictions. Some folks resist but things are peaceful.
The third year, a deputy is threatened while trying to inspect someone's home.
The fourth year, a new policy is initiated: homeowners are handcuffed in their own homes during the inspections, for "everyone's safety."
... and so on.

To me this home inspection business makes it perfectly clear that compromise is simply impossible. The existence of minds that think this could possibly be acceptable in the USA is proof of the different universes inhabited by the 2 sides.

We are headed for trouble.

Yes we are.

Here's the correct answer for a man who knows his place in the world. What is a Three Percenter?

There's really no point in trying to make these folks happy. Give them nothing. They will not go away. Your feeble words, "I do not consent to your search..." mean nothing to them. They will be satisfied with nothing less than complete submission. So, it's time to get a grip on reality, find others who will stand with you, get your gear and your body ready for the day and then be prepared to stand in direct disobedience to these illegal laws. One man can be easily be killed for taking a stand and that's easy enough to cover up. Try that with a crowd of armed Americans and it becomes a different story...

davidmcbeth

Banned
The law says you have to let them in ... does not say you have to let them OUT ... hehehehe:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hope you like cabbage soup !

hermannr

It is interesting the same three names appear on a lot of these bills, Murry, Kohl-Wells and Kline. They did not come up with this over night, they must have a file cabinet full.
When are their terms up?

I would be of the opinion that they come from a Joyce Foundation affiliate, along with a campaign contrabution....