Thread: NSA Whistle-Blower Tells All- be ready to be pissed.

NSA Whistle-Blower Tells All- be ready to be pissed.

The filmmaker Laura Poitras profiles William Binney, a 32-year veteran of the National Security Agency who helped design a top-secret program he says is broadly collecting Americans' personal data.

Related Article: http://nyti.ms/STdGJz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=r9-3K3rkPRE
    Last edited by zack991; 02-14-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

This isn't news to those who are paying attention.

Sadly, most people aren't paying attention but are intimately informed about who got voted off their favorite "reality" show this week and why.

bread and circuses

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnScotsman View Post
    This isn't news to those who are paying attention.

Sadly, most people aren't paying attention but are intimately informed about who got voted off their favorite "reality" show this week and why.

bread and circuses
    I have been watching this closely and I just got lucky and found a NY TIMES article that breaks it down under ten mins without all the "crazy tin foil links."
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

For anyone who wants a fictionalized illustration of the real technology capabilities of the NSA domestic surveillance ... and how it might be used against us .... read Brad Thor's Black List (helps to precede it by reading Full Black, but not required) .
    Last edited by RockyMtnScotsman; 02-14-2013 at 06:45 PM.

I am not well convinced that the majority of our fellow citizens would be against such data collection. Especially the younger crowd, given that they broadcast their minute by minute daily routine on Twitter and Facebook via a hand held communications device.

"Heck, they already know, so what, I don't care what they know, it don't affect me."
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I am not well convinced that the majority of our fellow citizens would be against such data collection. Especially the younger crowd, given that they broadcast their minute by minute daily routine on Twitter and Facebook via a hand held communications device.

"Heck, they already know, so what, I don't care what they know, it don't affect me."
    Or even worse the sentiment of " if you have nothing to hide...."
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I am not well convinced that the majority of our fellow citizens would be against such data collection. "
    People on this board don't mind ...