• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NSA Whistle-Blower Tells All- be ready to be pissed.

zack991

This isn't news to those who are paying attention.

Sadly, most people aren't paying attention but are intimately informed about who got voted off their favorite "reality" show this week and why.

bread and circuses

I have been watching this closely and I just got lucky and found a NY TIMES article that breaks it down under ten mins without all the "crazy tin foil links."

RockyMtnScotsman

For anyone who wants a fictionalized illustration of the real technology capabilities of the NSA domestic surveillance ... and how it might be used against us .... read Brad Thor's Black List (helps to precede it by reading Full Black, but not required) .

Last edited:

OC for ME

I am not well convinced that the majority of our fellow citizens would be against such data collection. Especially the younger crowd, given that they broadcast their minute by minute daily routine on Twitter and Facebook via a hand held communications device.

"Heck, they already know, so what, I don't care what they know, it don't affect me."

sudden valley gunner

I am not well convinced that the majority of our fellow citizens would be against such data collection. Especially the younger crowd, given that they broadcast their minute by minute daily routine on Twitter and Facebook via a hand held communications device.

"Heck, they already know, so what, I don't care what they know, it don't affect me."

Or even worse the sentiment of " if you have nothing to hide...."