• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A glimpse into what MI could be in the future from Canada. Scary stuff.

FreeInAZ

MI already has mandatory pistol registration. Many politicians want registration of all firearms.

This report tells where that leads eventually. Confiscation. Those who fail to obey face not only losing their freedom, but their homes to the Government also. A homeowner defends his life and home from a fire bomber and faces jail. This is where we in the U.S. could end up if we don't fight hard to keep registration / anti-rights bureaucrats at bay.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featu...n/2081848359001

Sorry for title typo - Canada is what it should have read.

Last edited:

mikestilly

MI already has mandatory pistol registration. Many politicians want registration of all firearms.

This report tells where that leads eventually. Confiscation. Those who fail to obey face not only losing their freedom, but their homes to the Government also. A homeowner defends his life and home from a fire bomber and faces jail. This is where we in the U.S. could end up if we don't fight hard to keep registration / anti-rights bureaucrats at bay.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featu...n/2081848359001

Sorry for title typo - Canada is what it should have read.

We've already lost most of our rights. Just read the detail on the patriot act. No habious corpus, no 2A, no 4A nothing. The government now simply declares you a terrorist and they carte blanche can waive all your rights as a citizen of this country. They can really do whatever they want to you including flying in a drone and dropping a bomb over your head. So as you post this hypothetical about Canada and registration it really doesnt matter because if the government wanted to take your guns or get rid of you they now have the legal framework to do so under current law.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized" is void.

Or as they did with the liberal loon Chris Donner they don't need a trial or conviction. Simply chase you around town trying to execute you or simply tossing in several incendiary explosives and burn you to death. Eerily similar similar to what happened in Waco Texas with the FBI. No trial or prosecution there either. And just to make it clear it doesn't mean I support any of those criminals.

PS: Remember Obama is against torture. We will not torture its against the Geneva convention etc but dropping a high explosive device over American citizens heads, oh thats perfectly within our rights. We have a criminal, lawless, sociopathic, marxist, keynesian president and anything is possible now. Our rights went out the door even before he became president when the first patriot act was passed.

Last edited:

mikestilly

Just a comment to what I said. Now that our constitution has become irrelevant congress is unrestrained and can pass legislation on almost anything. Obamacare is a good example of taking something complete unconstitutional and the corrupt supreme court affirmed it as constitutional by simply stating that because its a tax it's in their preview. With that in mind personal liberty is out the door. We have no protection under the law anymore if the government gets involved. We have no right to privacy and I can only imagine what the government is already compiling on its citizens. Cell phone records, medical records, anything, we have no right to privacy anymore and that is the problem. With the exceleration of devaluing the dollar we've been well on the road to becoming like Greece. When all the remaining money has been stolen we'll be looking at riots, bread lines, and the like.

Haman J.T.

All this done through the lack of education(information) of "The People/Citizens" and the "Leftist Propaganda" fed them in 95% of the media!The majority of folks I speak to have no clue of the Facts and whats going on(don't know their Reps?)!Too many "usefull idiots" led by the Fear(emotions) of violating law(incarceration) and Political Correctness! In Alexander Solzenytsin's "Gulag Archepelago",written and banned in the U.S.S.R (printed in the west),he wrote that when the secret police(usaully 2-3 men) came in the middle of the night to take someone(suspected only) away,if only the neighbors would have stopped them with their shovels,rakes hoes etc.,this governmental practice would have ended,because the people outnumbered government men by thousands to one!! This is how "We The People" must do Our Duty for Our Nation and Our Feedom and Liberty! Through the ballot box(by informing "The People") first and as a last resort by going to arms of Defense,as The Founders informed Us! CARRY ON!

Last edited:

Gil223

Our friends to the North have learned that registration of firearms is only a prelude, not a finale. The current government administration sees our Constitution only as a source of ludibrium, rather than a reference work establishing their limitations. I think this is what goes on behind the scenes... (Obama to Eric Holder) "Eric, what is best in life?" (Holder) "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"

There is little question about exactly who are their enemies. The "enemies" are all freedom-loving, Constitution-believing, Oath-keeping Americans who still possess a work ethic! Their allies are those who would see our Constitution gutted, our rights turned into privileges, our citizens enslaved, and our nation become a bankrupt, third-world welfare state under the control of the United Nations - with Obama installed as the "head monkey" of the U.N., of course. Those of us who believe in the United States culture and Constitution, were identified several years ago as "potential terrorists" by the DHS "head monkey", Secretary Janet Napolitano. I find it oddly noteworthy that that label was never applied to the tens of thousands of illegal aliens who cross our borders each month. Just ex-military and conservatives. Just my thoughts. :mad: Pax...

Haman J.T.

Our friends to the North have learned that registration of firearms is only a prelude, not a finale. The current government administration sees our Constitution only as a source of ludibrium, rather than a reference work establishing their limitations. I think this is what goes on behind the scenes... (Obama to Eric Holder) "Eric, what is best in life?" (Holder) "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"

There is little question about exactly who are their enemies. The "enemies" are all freedom-loving, Constitution-believing, Oath-keeping Americans who still possess a work ethic! Their allies are those who would see our Constitution gutted, our rights turned into privileges, our citizens enslaved, and our nation become a bankrupt, third-world welfare state under the control of the United Nations - with Obama installed as the "head monkey" of the U.N., of course. Those of us who believe in the United States culture and Constitution, were identified several years ago as "potential terrorists" by the DHS "head monkey", Secretary Janet Napolitano. I find it oddly noteworthy that that label was never applied to the tens of thousands of illegal aliens who cross our borders each month. Just ex-military and conservatives. Just my thoughts. :mad: Pax...
You forgot Pro-Lifers,Christians,4 mill+NRA members and those with like bumper stickers etc.!! CARRY ON!

Gil223

You forgot Pro-Lifers,Christians,4 mill+NRA members and those with like bumper stickers etc.!! CARRY ON!

My profound apologies! I didn't intend to miss anybody, but, in the interest of brevity I also failed to name names. I just lumped those you mentioned in with "conservatives", since (probably) 90+% would consider themselves as such. Any and all groups that believe in supporting 1a, 2A, 4a and 10a are hereby recognized as "enemies of the state", as is anyone disagreeing with any of the policies of the current administration. Congratulations to all of you... you have been identified by your government as "potential terrorists". Keep up the good works! ;) Pax...

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

My profound apologies! I didn't intend to miss anybody, but, in the interest of brevity I also failed to name names. I just lumped those you mentioned in with "conservatives", since (probably) 90+% would consider themselves as such. Any and all groups that believe in supporting 1a, 2A, 4a and 10a are hereby recognized as "enemies of the state", as is anyone disagreeing with any of the policies of the current administration. Congratulations to all of you... you have been identified by your government as "potential terrorists". Keep up the good works! ;) Pax...
We will keep up the good works, as long as they keep working on ways to enslave,incarcerate "We The People"! No Apologies Required Brother! CARRY ON!