Thread: Taco Bell Arena? University property? CC?

Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA

Taco Bell Arena? University property? CC?

Coming to Boise for a concert and wondering if anyone has had experience cc in Taco Bell Arena? their website lists under policies

Taco Bell Arena is committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment for our guests and employees.

To help facilitate this, all patrons entering Taco Bell Arena are subject to search. Taco Bell Arena security personnel reserve the right to determine the method of security checks as deemed necessary including the use of metal detectors, the search of clothing and other items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following: Laser pointers or weapons of any type

To my understanding if This is university property then cc should be legal with permit for a non-student

Anyone had any exp with this? to they have everyone walk through a metal detector or random search people?

Nampa, Idaho, USA
    I believe their rules hold no force of law. Only regulations for students. However, they will trespass you if you found with a weapon. I have been in the arena several times in the last year. They make my wife open her purse for a "search", but, never have been wanded or searched myself. I think they have made me open my coat.

I am well aware of a significant number of persons who CC'd at the Republican Caucus meeting there last year.