• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taco Bell Arena? University property? CC?

ssfry99

Coming to Boise for a concert and wondering if anyone has had experience cc in Taco Bell Arena? their website lists under policies

Security
http://tacobellarena.com/guest-services/policies/
Taco Bell Arena is committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment for our guests and employees.

To help facilitate this, all patrons entering Taco Bell Arena are subject to search. Taco Bell Arena security personnel reserve the right to determine the method of security checks as deemed necessary including the use of metal detectors, the search of clothing and other items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following: Laser pointers or weapons of any type

To my understanding if This is university property then cc should be legal with permit for a non-student

Anyone had any exp with this? to they have everyone walk through a metal detector or random search people?

carracer

I believe their rules hold no force of law. Only regulations for students. However, they will trespass you if you found with a weapon. I have been in the arena several times in the last year. They make my wife open her purse for a "search", but, never have been wanded or searched myself. I think they have made me open my coat.