Thread: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Seminar in Lansing - 3/21/2013

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Seminar in Lansing - 3/21/2013

Never open carried before? Curious about it?

Join us for an Open Carry seminar at Gander Mountain just west of Lansing! Lawful Open Carry of a Holstered handgun welcome (but not required).

These seminars, presented by Michigan Open Carry, are an excellent opportunity to learn about the laws and myths that surround the Open Carry of a handgun in Michigan.

Bring a friend and find out more about Open Carry in Michigan and Michigan Open Carry, Inc.

Cost: Free
    Where: Gander Mountain
    430 N Marketplace Blvd
    Lansing, Michigan 48917
    Where: Thursday, March 21, 2013 @ 6:30pm
    Presenter: Phillip Hofmeister (President, Michigan Open Carry, Inc.)

Seating and Tickets are limited. Please visit this website to reserve a seat.
    Last edited by TheQ; 02-18-2013 at 05:51 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

btt
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Hihoc

Quote Originally Posted by theq View Post
    never open carried before? Curious about it?

Join us for an open carry seminar at gander mountain just west of lansing! Lawful open carry of a holstered handgun welcome (but not required).

These seminars, presented by michigan open carry, are an excellent opportunity to learn about the laws and myths that surround the open carry of a handgun in michigan.

Bring a friend and find out more about open carry in michigan and michigan open carry, inc.

cost: free
    where: gander mountain
    430 n marketplace blvd
    lansing, michigan 48917
    where: thursday, march 21, 2013 @ 6:30pm
    presenter: phillip hofmeister (president, michigan open carry, inc.)

seating and tickets are limited. Please visit this website to reserve a seat.
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

Happy to report the seminar is "sold out"!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Happy to report the seminar is "sold out"!

Good deal. Glad to see a good potential turn out.
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Seminar in Lansing - 3/21/2013

The relatively small lodge at GM was packed with 35 people. No empty seats. 9 people joined Michigan Open Carry.
    Last edited by TheQ; 03-22-2013 at 02:55 AM.

Sounds like a success... good to hear.
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.