• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia Beach pizza shop offering discount to gun owners

HearseGuy

I cant express enough how great this is to hear. I cant wait to go there and shake this mans hand. I love the fact thqt he says out-of-state supportive callers are buying pizza for the next person in line.

This guys business deserves to prosper! Soon he'll have to expand if this demand stays up! And i think it will!! Glad people are supporting this awesome dude!!!!

Take note EVERY BUSINESS IN AMERICA!

Justine

Good eye!

Justine, did you give the owner a heads up so he can be prepared for a large group?

I made an attempt, but he was to busy, and pretty much told me to just show up with a group, or call ahead if we wanted to show up earlier than 7.

So... let me know if you guys would want to show up earlier than 7 and we might have a better chance of him not being so busy.

Last edited:

HearseGuy

Heard on FM99 this AM that David Letterman was talking about this pizza shop last night!

They played a clip. Sorry i dont have a link. He evidently accidentally said Florida instead of Virginia.

Awesome coverage for a local average joe supporting 2A!!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
VCDL just posted on Facebook that Piers Morgan will be interviewing there at 7pm and VCDL is asking for anyone who can to arrive at 6pm!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2372500698/permalink/10151447471560699/

Don't know who is "speaking" for VCDL. I will look into it.

Presuming that Piers Morgan is in fact heading for All Around Pizza, the best response/reception for him IMO would for the owner to deny him entrance and for NO ONE to consent to be interviewed, inside or out. Shun him.

Glockster

Now what would be very cool is if other locals who have been OC friendly saw all this attention and started offering their own discounts. Imagine it building, and if (not likely) Virginia Beach had half a wit they could jump on the bandwagon and tout the area as 2A friendly, a nice place to come to and OC while on vacation, attending conferences, etc. But that's probably expecting way too much!

Heard on FM99 this AM that David Letterman was talking about this pizza shop last night!

They played a clip. Sorry i dont have a link. He evidently accidentally said Florida instead of Virginia.

Awesome coverage for a local average joe supporting 2A!!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by drdan01

VCDL just posted on Facebook that Piers Morgan will be interviewing there at 7pm and VCDL is asking for anyone who can to arrive at 6pm!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2372...1447471560699/
Don't know who is "speaking" for VCDL. I will look into it.

Presuming that Piers Morgan is in fact heading for All Around Pizza, the best response/reception for him IMO would for the owner to deny him entrance and for NO ONE to consent to be interviewed, inside or out. Shun him.

Just communicated with PVC (VCDL President) who checked and said he saw nothing like this on FaceBook. This is not something the BoD has discussed or has any knowledge of - wonder about the veracity of Piers Morgan coming to Va. Beach.

Glockster

Meaning that it's just folks posting that on the VCDL page, rather than VCDL officers? ('cause the discussion is ongoing on the VCDL FB page)

Someone has also posted that Morgan's twitter has him flying to San Diego today.

Just communicated with PVC (VCDL President) who checked and said he saw nothing like this on FaceBook. This is not something the BoD has discussed or has any knowledge of - wonder about the veracity of Piers Morgan coming to Va. Beach.

TFred

About 3 hours ago, someone named Jay Laze posted a picture of Morgan on his own Facebook page with a description that says "We are filming Piers Morgon tonight, ON LOCATION, at All Around Pizza."

Then someone else "shared" that picture on the VCDL Facebook page. I have no idea who Jay Laze is, or who "we" is referring to, but for what it's worth, that is how this information came about.

TFred

Last edited:

Justine

OC Lunch March 2nd 2pm-4pm

I spoke again with the owner today and he has asked us to show up at 2pm-4pm March 2nd for our OC lunch so that he may provide us the best customer service and focus on our group. So, mark your calendars Saturday March 2nd, OC lunch 2pm-4pm All Around Pizza.

Oh, and he IS doing an interview with Pierce Morgan, he's doing it via televideo conference. I ran in to the photo journalist from CNN while I was there, and he was starting to take his pictures.

TFred

I spoke again with the owner today and he has asked us to show up at 2pm-4pm March 2nd for our OC lunch so that he may provide us the best customer service and focus on our group. So, mark your calendars Saturday March 2nd, OC lunch 2pm-4pm All Around Pizza.

Oh, and he IS doing an interview with Pierce Morgan, he's doing it via televideo conference. I ran in to the photo journalist from CNN while I was there, and he was starting to take his pictures.
I'm sure it will help his store in the long run, but man, I wouldn't take the trouble to walk across the room to smack Morgan in the face, much less subject myself to answering his questions.

Good luck to the guy...

TFred

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm sure it will help his store in the long run, but man, I wouldn't take the trouble to walk across the room to smack Morgan in the face, much less subject myself to answering his questions.

Good luck to the guy...

TFred

This is one interview left alone TFred. I called a little while ago and had a relay conversation with him and he is doing it.
He will NOT come out looking good.

Justine

This is one interview left alone TFred. I called a little while ago and had a relay conversation with him and he is doing it.
He will NOT come out looking good.

That was my assessment when I stopped in this afternoon. :banghead: He's dead set on talking about the UN.

HearseGuy

I hope this isnt a dumb question but will there be any way to see this interview tonight?