• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WOW Colorado

OC for ME

M-Taliesin,

Thank you for the insight. We here in Missouri have super majorities in the legislature on the republican side and state wide preemption continues to elude us. We are working hard and we hope that this year is the year.

Good luck to you Sir and may God bless you in your endeavors to restore liberty in Colorado.

Bill

since9

Campaign Veteran
The issue with Tea Party is that they tend to split the Republican ticket. Throw in the impact of Libertarian candidates, and the vote splits even more.

I recall the issue with Ross Perot all too well.

On the other hand, digging into this doggone issue of politics every day as I do, I've uncovered so much crap about the Republicans that I'm sick of them, too. Compared to the Democrats (their 2012 national convention proceedings tells most), the Republicans are far better. Unfortunately, there's still way too much cronyism in their camp, as well.

Having studies the likes of economics in an intensive, formal setting over the last twelve months, I've concluded that the only way to save America is a changing of the guard, en toto. While some Congressmen, Supreme Court Justices, and other appointees get it, most don't. They're a part of the system which keeps locking America into a downward economic spiral while they milk themselves rich off the top.