Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Warning From 1965

  1. #1
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406

    Warning From 1965

    http://youtu.be/ZwahotPj3XU


    Just food for thought.
    watch your top knot !

  2. #2
    Regular Member Keylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    http://youtu.be/ZwahotPj3XU


    Just food for thought.

    If you want meat instead of just food...

    http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget

    Two of my favorites from Brother Nathanael (he's a jew convert to orthodox christianity) even though I'm a deist (formerly a christian myself).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ0qY...iXXg&index=124

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

  3. #3
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    SNIPJust food for thought.
    I never eat anything I don't know what it is.

    How about an excerpt or two line summary?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I never eat anything I don't know what it is.

    How about an excerpt or two line summary?
    Devil blah blah prayer in schools blah blah God blah blah

    That's what I got out of it anyway, you may have a different reaction.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    http://youtu.be/ZwahotPj3XU


    Just food for thought.
    ??? what's the subject matter ???

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I never eat anything I don't know what it is...
    Good way to express the concern.

    Hey, OP, how 'bout a FUQ?

  7. #7
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Good way to express the concern.

    Hey, OP, how 'bout a FUQ?

    Not sure what FUQ is. But anyway, I knew the religion part of the post would be debated by some. What I mostly took from the vid was, (beside any religious views) how things started going down hill when we started letting everything slide. Not holding to any kind of values or guidelines. When we all started worrying about political correctness, blaming everybody and everything for our problems, and not having any personal responsibility. Anyway, that's why I wrote "just food for thought". Everybody can think whatever they want to about it. There's no politically correct answer. Have a good one!
    watch your top knot !

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    FUQ = Fair Use Quote.

    You are allowed by law and by forum rules to excerpt part of an article or the written intro to a video without violating copyright laws. Many folks, myself and Citizen included, don't like clicking blind links, so it is a good idea to include a FUQ with all links that you are asking folks to click. Thank you.

  9. #9
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    FUQ = Fair Use Quote.

    You are allowed by law and by forum rules to excerpt part of an article or the written intro to a video without violating copyright laws. Many folks, myself and Citizen included, don't like clicking blind links, so it is a good idea to include a FUQ with all links that you are asking folks to click. Thank you.
    Will do, Thanks!
    watch your top knot !

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    ...I knew the religion part of the post would be debated by some...
    This message is purely from a religious point of view. Not that I disagree with it (I don't), but you will certainly get arguments from some solely because of its religious content.

    The predictions are prophetic indeed. Some of the predictions are not all that surprising. Anyone with a lick of common sense could see some of that stuff coming. Some of the predictions, seen way back in 65, coming true today, are impressive.

    Paul Harvey was no slouch.

    Get ready for a firestorm of criticism for having the audacity to post this. Your post will be an affront to all the "right thinking" folks!

  11. #11
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,270
    "Left" thinking folks to be more accurate.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  12. #12
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    This message is purely from a religious point of view. Not that I disagree with it (I don't), but you will certainly get arguments from some solely because of its religious content.

    The predictions are prophetic indeed. Some of the predictions are not all that surprising. Anyone with a lick of common sense could see some of that stuff coming. Some of the predictions, seen way back in 65, coming true today, are impressive.

    Paul Harvey was no slouch.

    Get ready for a firestorm of criticism for having the audacity to post this. Your post will be an affront to all the "right thinking" folks!

    Oh well. Some people take things too serious. People post things, I read them. If I agree, fine, if I don't, I don't. I just take out what info I need. I don't get all worried about things. Some like to dissect everything people type. I don't have that kind of time. LOL!
    watch your top knot !

  13. #13
    Regular Member PFC HALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    492

    Warning From 1965

    well jamie foxx said it himself, obama is the lord and savior! seems god has been replaced with someone in washington.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

  14. #14
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC HALE View Post
    well jamie foxx said it himself, obama is the lord and savior! seems god has been replaced with someone in washington.
    I can see it now, a pilgrimage of liberals all across the land, heading for their mecca. (D.C.) Just in hopes that Obama will touch them on the head, or dunk them in the Potomac.
    watch your top knot !

  15. #15
    Regular Member PFC HALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    492

    Warning From 1965

    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    I can see it now, a pilgrimage of liberals all across the land, heading for their mecca. (D.C.) Just in hopes that Obama will touch them on the head, or dunk them in the Potomac.
    dont forget tossing freebies to the crowd, gold teef, spinna rimz, food stamps, you get the picture.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

  16. #16
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC HALE View Post
    dont forget tossing freebies to the crowd, gold teef, spinna rimz, food stamps, you get the picture.
    Can't forget the free phone!
    watch your top knot !

  17. #17
    Regular Member PFC HALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    492

    Warning From 1965

    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    Can't forget the free phone!
    you are correct! no foodstamps for me this week.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •