• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warning From 1965

Keylock

hjmoosejaw

Good way to express the concern.

Hey, OP, how 'bout a FUQ?

Not sure what FUQ is. But anyway, I knew the religion part of the post would be debated by some. What I mostly took from the vid was, (beside any religious views) how things started going down hill when we started letting everything slide. Not holding to any kind of values or guidelines. When we all started worrying about political correctness, blaming everybody and everything for our problems, and not having any personal responsibility. Anyway, that's why I wrote "just food for thought". Everybody can think whatever they want to about it. There's no politically correct answer. Have a good one!

eye95

FUQ = Fair Use Quote.

You are allowed by law and by forum rules to excerpt part of an article or the written intro to a video without violating copyright laws. Many folks, myself and Citizen included, don't like clicking blind links, so it is a good idea to include a FUQ with all links that you are asking folks to click. Thank you.

hjmoosejaw

FUQ = Fair Use Quote.

You are allowed by law and by forum rules to excerpt part of an article or the written intro to a video without violating copyright laws. Many folks, myself and Citizen included, don't like clicking blind links, so it is a good idea to include a FUQ with all links that you are asking folks to click. Thank you.

Will do, Thanks!

eye95

...I knew the religion part of the post would be debated by some...

This message is purely from a religious point of view. Not that I disagree with it (I don't), but you will certainly get arguments from some solely because of its religious content.

The predictions are prophetic indeed. Some of the predictions are not all that surprising. Anyone with a lick of common sense could see some of that stuff coming. Some of the predictions, seen way back in 65, coming true today, are impressive.

Paul Harvey was no slouch.

Get ready for a firestorm of criticism for having the audacity to post this. Your post will be an affront to all the "right thinking" folks! ;)

hjmoosejaw

This message is purely from a religious point of view. Not that I disagree with it (I don't), but you will certainly get arguments from some solely because of its religious content.

The predictions are prophetic indeed. Some of the predictions are not all that surprising. Anyone with a lick of common sense could see some of that stuff coming. Some of the predictions, seen way back in 65, coming true today, are impressive.

Paul Harvey was no slouch.

Get ready for a firestorm of criticism for having the audacity to post this. Your post will be an affront to all the "right thinking" folks! ;)

Oh well. Some people take things too serious. People post things, I read them. If I agree, fine, if I don't, I don't. I just take out what info I need. I don't get all worried about things. Some like to dissect everything people type. I don't have that kind of time. LOL!

PFC HALE

well jamie foxx said it himself, obama is the lord and savior! seems god has been replaced with someone in washington.

hjmoosejaw

well jamie foxx said it himself, obama is the lord and savior! seems god has been replaced with someone in washington.

I can see it now, a pilgrimage of liberals all across the land, heading for their mecca. (D.C.) Just in hopes that Obama will touch them on the head, or dunk them in the Potomac.

PFC HALE

I can see it now, a pilgrimage of liberals all across the land, heading for their mecca. (D.C.) Just in hopes that Obama will touch them on the head, or dunk them in the Potomac.

dont forget tossing freebies to the crowd, gold teef, spinna rimz, food stamps, you get the picture.