• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BEWARE- WA STATE RESIDENTS - Legislature is up to no good

A_patriot@ymail.com

Several persons in the WA Legislature are floating a Bill to repeal the States SUBVERSION LAWS.

Subversion is attempts to undermine the State Constitution and laws.

Subversion is currently a FELONY

Why would they want to remove that law?

There are subversive groups such as MAIG and Washington Ceasefire operating in WA State.
Iv'e personally been calling them out for their SUBVERSIVE activities.

Gun laws pushed by MAIG and Wa Ceasefire are subversive, they intend to undermine the WA
Constitution

Link:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2013-14/Pdf/Bill Reports/House/1062 HBA JUDI 13.pdf

Last edited:

Batousaii

- Curious indeed.

Looks like subversion was largely aimed at red communists, from a cursory reading. So fight the bill, then once the bill is stopped, demand that questions be answered in regards to motives, and where those motives come from.
- The United States is in a heated and severly polarized political state, so it would not suprize me to find the old "party" (or something very similar with a modern twist) trying to poke it's head up again. Some research in to the 1920's American political scene will show a suprising acceptance of the red-communist party among many in the entertainment industry, i doubt it's philosophy entirely went away.

- It is curious indeed.

Last edited: