Thread: kydex holsters?

kydex holsters?

Is anyone in wisconsin making these and if you are can you post pictures and what it would cost for one?

Milwaukee, WI

Re: kydex holsters?

La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Check out "Buffalo Holsters" he's over by Fountain City WI. I have 2 of his holsters. I know a few others that have his as well.

Reasonably priced in my opinon.

North Carolina
    Make your own, you only need foam, oven, and a drill. There are plenty of youtube how to about kydex and thin walled PVC pipe. I am just now painting a kukri sheath out of thin wall 4 inch PVC pipe. Cost is under 10 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Green County, Wisconsin, USA
    I depends what your looking for there are a number of different holsters some using all kydex others just some

but if your talking a crossbreed style IWB yes says they are Wisconsin made

before i ever had heard of them ^ i was using a Kholster made in St. Louise Missouri by Jimmy his prices are good holsters are good and turn around time around a week to 10 days

now if you mean a all kydex pocket holster like the Alabama holster company kydex pocket holster , great product, good price , but crazy long wait 8-12 weeks and that was before this current panick buy

then there are owb kydex holsters

so it depends what your looking for.
    Last edited by GreenCountyPete; 02-21-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Somewhere over the Rainbow
    I have a bunch of links to holsters here, there may be a different one you find that you like more. But it really depends on what style your looking for. I do like my Cleveland, but there is a nice IWB with leather\neoprene padded liner
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788 to DL useful Info