• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kydex holsters?

JJC

Check out "Buffalo Holsters" he's over by Fountain City WI. I have 2 of his holsters. I know a few others that have his as well.

Reasonably priced in my opinon.

JJC

WalkingWolf

Make your own, you only need foam, oven, and a drill. There are plenty of youtube how to about kydex and thin walled PVC pipe. I am just now painting a kukri sheath out of thin wall 4 inch PVC pipe. Cost is under 10 bucks.

GreenCountyPete

I depends what your looking for there are a number of different holsters some using all kydex others just some

but if your talking a crossbreed style IWB yes https://clevelandsholsters.com/ says they are Wisconsin made

before i ever had heard of them ^ i was using a Kholster made in St. Louise Missouri by Jimmy his prices are good holsters are good and turn around time around a week to 10 days

now if you mean a all kydex pocket holster like the Alabama holster company kydex pocket holster , great product, good price , but crazy long wait 8-12 weeks and that was before this current panick buy

then there are owb kydex holsters

so it depends what your looking for.

Last edited: