• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Supreme Court Justice Pat Roggensack

Law abider

This topic is directly related to our OC rights and CC rights in WI.

WI supreme court elections tomorrow Tuesday the 19th. Vote in Pat. We need the system to uphold our CC and OC rights in this state. Remind others, as I will be doing too.

NoTolerance

To be clear, tomorrow's election is just the primary, not the final election.

That's not to suggest it's any less important, but to clarify that the Supreme Court seat will not be decided by tomorrow's tallies.

protias

To be clear, tomorrow's election is just the primary, not the final election.

That's not to suggest it's any less important, but to clarify that the Supreme Court seat will not be decided by tomorrow's tallies.

True, but you don't want the election to be between 2 libs do you?

JJC

I was the number 1 voter today. Pat got my vote.

Sad thing is, I heard yesterday that they expected on 10% of less of the people to vote today.

JJC

Old Grump

That is what I heard on the radio just before I cast my vote for Roggensack. At least we know of 2 votes for sure. So is being a 10 percenter a good thing or a bad thing? I wonder how many of the 90% even know there is an election today or how important it is.

Law abider

Un Official Results

The percentages are as follows:

State Wide
Roggensack 59%
Falone 33%
Magna 7%

Pierce County
Roggensack 56%
Falone 34%
Magna 9%

Law abider

VOTE APRIL2nd

This topic is directly related to our OC rights and CC rights in WI.

WI supreme court elections tomorrow Tuesday the 19th. Vote in Pat. We need the system to uphold our CC and OC rights in this state. Remind others, as I will be doing too.

Once again it is that time of the year. Please vote on April 2nd for this lady and remind like minded ones to vote. Our CC and OC rights could be changed by ONE vote at the WI supreme court if we loose Pat.

JJC

Once again it is that time of the year. Please vote on April 2nd for this lady and remind like minded ones to vote. Our CC and OC rights could be changed by ONE vote at the WI supreme court if we loose Pat.

Put in my vote for Pat on Friday. Life will be better when she wins the election.

JJC

M

McX

met an Honorable top local District Court Judge at the counter yesterday. that was pretty cool.

E6chevron

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Pat Roggensack easily held off a challenge from Marquette University law professor Ed Fallone in Tuesday's election, winning her second 10-year term on the state's highest court. :cool:

I do agree. This really was good news!

This is very mportant in assuring that laws legally passed in Wisconsin, will be less subject to nullification or delay by some liberal judges.