Thread: WHY ARE THERE NO THREADS ON HERE FOR THE 2ND ammendment rally on the 23rd?!?!?

WHY ARE THERE NO THREADS ON HERE FOR THE 2ND ammendment rally on the 23rd?!?!?

Seriously! I've seen posts on Facebook, and a few other places, but nobody on here has posted anything about going to a pro-2nd ammendment rally on the 23rd of this month, in Olympia. I was excited, because I'd have to take time off of work to go to any of the other ones.

Now there is.

So, share the facts so others may join...
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom First View Post
    Now there is.

So, share the facts so others may join...
    I'm going to make a thread!

Re: WHY ARE THERE NO THREADS ON HERE FOR THE 2ND ammendment rally on the 23rd?!?!?

Wait, another one? Ok, put the info out and I'll clear my schedule!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Doc K View Post
    Seriously! I've seen posts on Facebook, and a few other places, but nobody on here has posted anything about going to a pro-2nd ammendment rally on the 23rd of this month, in Olympia. I was excited, because I'd have to take time off of work to go to any of the other ones.
    Because you can't expect everyone to use their energy, money, gas, time every few weeks for a rally. A big rally was done on Jan 19th and alot of energy was used. Now is the time to focus our energy on writing, calling and/or visiting our reps in Olympia.
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Because you can't expect everyone to use their energy, money, gas, time every few weeks for a rally. A big rally was done on Jan 19th and alot of energy was used. Now is the time to focus our energy on writing, calling and/or visiting our reps in Olympia.
    +1

The 3.5 hour one-way trip is brutal. 7 hours on the road in 1 day just isn't sustainable. I think the TEA party is hosting 2A rally in the Tri Cities on 2/23 also, but that's also 2.5 hours each way..

Smile

I am planning on being there. Be nice to meet like minded people and get to support the 2nd Ammendment. With a chance to tell the gun grabbers how I feel about what they are trying to do. But I am not finding any post on facebook. Any one know where I can got to get the information.
    Last edited by squeezeplae; 02-21-2013 at 08:04 PM.