• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WHY ARE THERE NO THREADS ON HERE FOR THE 2ND ammendment rally on the 23rd?!?!?

Doc K

Seriously! I've seen posts on Facebook, and a few other places, but nobody on here has posted anything about going to a pro-2nd ammendment rally on the 23rd of this month, in Olympia. I was excited, because I'd have to take time off of work to go to any of the other ones.

DamonK

Wait, another one? Ok, put the info out and I'll clear my schedule!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Seriously! I've seen posts on Facebook, and a few other places, but nobody on here has posted anything about going to a pro-2nd ammendment rally on the 23rd of this month, in Olympia. I was excited, because I'd have to take time off of work to go to any of the other ones.

Because you can't expect everyone to use their energy, money, gas, time every few weeks for a rally. A big rally was done on Jan 19th and alot of energy was used. Now is the time to focus our energy on writing, calling and/or visiting our reps in Olympia.

FrayedString

Because you can't expect everyone to use their energy, money, gas, time every few weeks for a rally. A big rally was done on Jan 19th and alot of energy was used. Now is the time to focus our energy on writing, calling and/or visiting our reps in Olympia.

+1

The 3.5 hour one-way trip is brutal. 7 hours on the road in 1 day just isn't sustainable. I think the TEA party is hosting 2A rally in the Tri Cities on 2/23 also, but that's also 2.5 hours each way..

squeezeplae

I am planning on being there. Be nice to meet like minded people and get to support the 2nd Ammendment. With a chance to tell the gun grabbers how I feel about what they are trying to do. But I am not finding any post on facebook. Any one know where I can got to get the information.

Last edited: