Thread: New member from Illinois

New member from Illinois

Hi there, I'm new here. I was born and raised in the Metro-Detroit region. I moved to Chicago in 2006, which is where I reside today. I have always been fascinated with guns, and as of 2012 I became a gun owner, having fired my first pistol in June of 2012. I am currently involved in the fight to restore 2nd amendment rights to Illinois.

I invite anyone to contact me privately to chat about whatever. I hope to be a part of this community for a long time!

Welcome
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Welcome to OCDO, you should make a appearance in the IL sub forum if you have not already.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Hello and welcome....have you changed from a Lions fan to a Bears fan yet?

Hopefully not a Packers fan ...

Welcome to the forums! You may want to take a look at the thread I just posted, it's relavent to your fight!!