Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How fat can cristi get ?

Banned

How fat can cristi get ?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/c...-election.html

Special wide angle lens needed for this fat pig?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/c...-election.html

Special wide angle lens needed for this fat pig?
    Don't worry, his doctor told him he would die soon if he didn't drastically change his diet.
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

"I knew one thing: as soon as anyone said you didn't need a gun, you'd better take one along that worked."
    Raymond Chandler

What a liar~~he can kiss any chance he has of getting elected for anything after the way he has kissed Obama's backside. The libs won't vote for him, the republicans won't vote for him. Maybe he can be the next libertarian pres candidate.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    What a liar~~he can kiss any chance he has of getting elected for anything after the way he has kissed Obama's backside. The libs won't vote for him, the republicans won't vote for him. Maybe he can be the next libertarian pres candidate.
    No, no. Libertarians are for small government. He is the personafication of huge, bloated, massive government.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

He is rabidly anti-gun rights. Apparently, he has concealed this lately as not too many neocons are aware of his sordid past as regime prosecutor.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    He is rabidly anti-gun rights. Apparently, he has concealed this lately as not too many neocons are aware of his sordid past as regime prosecutor.
    Oh, that's not too hard for him. He could conceal most of Delaware just by standing in front of it.

You know why he won't swim in the ocean, don'tcha? Because Japan is still has a whaling fleet.
    Last edited by Citizen; 02-19-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    No, no. Libertarians are for small government. He is the personafication of huge, bloated, massive government.
    Thanks Citizen. I was about to post how totally inappropriate this thread is ......... and then I burst out laughing.

Still in poor taste though.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    Thanks Citizen. I was about to post how totally inappropriate this thread is ......... and then I burst out laughing.

Still in poor taste though.
    We're allowed to baste him.

But, just to be clear, no matter how thoroughly he's basted, I'm not a cannibal.

In all seriousness, though. He's a senior member of the criminal clique many call government. Almost no commentary directed at those people is in poor taste. Lets not forget that at one time in this country (revolution through Articles of Confederation), truth was not a defense to a charge of seditious libel. According to Leonard Levy in his Origins of the Bill of Rights, during the constitution's ratification period when the Bill of Rights was being sorted out with respect to which rights to submit for consideration and how to phrase them, states and some Framers, were still of the opinion that truth was not a defense to seditious libel.

Fair is fair. They lie to us all day every day.

Banned
    The fatter he gets, the better his poll numbers it appears .... I hope he gets to 100% and then , stand back !

Its NJ ... The armpit of the NYC armpit

If he loses weight, he will be on the Republican ticket...and will get more votes than Romney, guaranteed!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Oh come on folks, he's a politician. Give him an enema and he would fit in a shoe box.
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

We're allowed to baste him.

But, just to be clear, no matter how thoroughly he's basted, I'm not a cannibal.

In all seriousness, though. He's a senior member of the criminal clique many call government. Almost no commentary directed at those people is in poor taste. Lets not forget that at one time in this country (revolution through Articles of Confederation), truth was not a defense to a charge of seditious libel. According to Leonard Levy in his Origins of the Bill of Rights, during the constitution's ratification period when the Bill of Rights was being sorted out with respect to which rights to submit for consideration and how to phrase them, states and some Framers, were still of the opinion that truth was not a defense to seditious libel.

Fair is fair. They lie to us all day every day.
    Blah Blah Blah (no offense )

This thread isn't about truth.

I have no problem with pointing out someones short comings when it's relevant. His weight and appearance has no bearing on his political performance. This thread paints us all with a broad brush. I'd like to beleive that we posess more maturity and critical thinking skills than the majority.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

I bet this bucket of lipids signs all of them.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...control-bills/

Not that it matters. I won't set foot in that suppurating orifice of a state.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...control-bills/

Not that it matters. I won't set foot in that suppurating orifice of a state.
    Well well well.
    I’m a little surprised at how quickly they’ve done it,” Christie said Thursday after a political event in Sea Bright, where he picked up the Democratic mayor’s endorsement. “This is a very difficult issue and a complex one. And one that our national government has taken a long time to look at and study. It’s amazing to me how quickly the Assembly can move when they want to.
    Very interesting. the Gov. is surprised. Not very endearing if you believe the Gov. is a smart fella.

His extended gravitational field is irrelevant to any discussions re guns. If any of the 22 gun bills is signed into law count him just another anti-liberty RINO.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    Blah Blah Blah (no offense )

This thread isn't about truth.

I have no problem with pointing out someones short comings when it's relevant. His weight and appearance has no bearing on his political performance. This thread paints us all with a broad brush. I'd like to believe that we possess more maturity and critical thinking skills than the majority.
    True, for any past political performances. It is his ability to perform future political performances is why is gravity field is relevant.

If the axiom is true that every one pound of weight equates to four pounds of weight on your knees......285 lbs. = 1140 lbs per knee. I am giving the Gov. the benefit of the doubt by using 285 lbs.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I don't care, if he wants to eat himself to oblivion, just don't make the tax payers of his state pay his medical bills, oh wait that's nation wide now.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I don't care, if he wants to eat himself to oblivion, just don't make the tax payers of his state pay his medical bills, oh wait that's nation wide now.
    You refuse to pay higher taxes for the inevitable heart-attack he is going to have, if he don't change his eating habits? You don't want to pay taxes for anything!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Banned

I like that one ...

"bags of mostly water...except for THAT guy"..TNG quote (hijacked)

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    You refuse to pay higher taxes for the inevitable heart-attack he is going to have, if he don't change his eating habits? You don't want to pay taxes for anything!
    There are a few taxes I find bearable, but you are right I don't want to pay taxes for anything.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member
    Oh, c'mon. He's not that big. Statewide, yes. Nationwide, not yet.

They have offered the role to him in the new start wars movie as Juba the Hut.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    They have offered the role to him in the new start wars movie as Juba the Hut.
    Misfire. Start counting your thirty seconds while keeping the muzzle pointed downrange.

Jabba. Jabba the Hut.

But, that's OK. I wouldn't mind watching some space opera movies with characters like Hun Solo and Lute Skywaltzer, especially if the latter is playing his music on a Leona Organa.

Last edited by Citizen; 02-23-2013 at 01:18 PM.

There are a few taxes I find bearable, but you are right I don't want to pay taxes for anything.
    You're correct, there are some cheap SOB's out there!

Banned
    Oh, c'mon. He's not that big. Statewide, yes. Nationwide, not yet.
    His shadow weighs 3 tons ! Ouch ...

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    His shadow weighs 3 tons ! Ouch ...
    Hmm. Its a little like the self-important men Mark Twain commented on. Twain remarked something to the effect that it was a wonder Maryland didn't tip up at one end when they passed through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast