• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

All Around Pizza OC Dinner in VB 3/2/13

Justine

Hey everyone, I figured we'd get together as a group and show this guy some support! I've created a facebook event for March 2nd, 7pm. I stopped by this evening and they were so busy it was a 2 hour wait for a pizza so I recommend showing up early!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/603905859624063/

--Mod added date to title & highlighted--

Last edited by a moderator:

Justine

I'm new to this site and oc so I will try to come down and check it out.

Welcome to the site, if you have facebook you should also check out the Virginia Open Carry page, as well as the VCDL page, and even consider joining VCDL if you have not already.

I hope to see you at the dinner! :lol:

XDS45

All Around Pizza OC Dinner in VB 3/2

Hi everyone just wanted to say I'm new here. And I will try and make it to All around pizza on the 2nd. Hope to see some of y'all there.

Justine

Change of Time

Hey everyone! I was finally able to sit down quietly with the owner and he has asked us to show up at 2pm on March 2nd so as to provide better service to us. So mark your calendars 2pm-4pm Saturday March 2nd OC Lunch at All Around Pizza

AFCop

Wish I wasn't in Afghanistan right now, me and the family would be there... However, we are def planning a trip down when I return...

Vitaeus

Darn, I fly in on the 11th. I will have to swing some time that week and chat with the owner about having a meet and greet on a weekend after that.

HearseGuy

Wish I wasn't in Afghanistan right now, me and the family would be there... However, we are def planning a trip down when I return...

Darn, I fly in on the 11th. I will have to swing some time that week and chat with the owner about having a meet and greet on a weekend after that.

Im sure this will NOT be the last meet here! We'll see you guys soon!