• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Listing of anti-gun corporations??

exelci

i read an article about some guy that got kick'd out of home depot for OC (with family) while he was in the middle of building his home.

& it got me thinking.

i can only think of toys r us & peter piper pizza.

suggestions, comments & opinions, welcome.

it think a list of this kind would help our noble cause. the least we could do is e-mail them.

Thensley.40

The home depot issue was a misinformed employees opinion. HD has no policy stating no guns nor are they posted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Jordysoso

Is be curious to know this as well. I'd stop shipping at best buy, SAMs club etc. if they were against constitutional rights

exelci

The home depot issue was a misinformed employees opinion. HD has no policy stating no guns nor are they posted.

well.. it shouldnt be a matter of opinion.

but lets not deviate from the subject.

eye95

Yeah. Folks posting misinformation ruins any effort to make such a classification. Eventually, through mistakes and opinions, every corporation can end up on the list. Before someone adds a company like Home Depot to this list, they should do some real research on the subject. Doing otherwise is irresponsible.