• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PBS/Who is doing a special

mpguy

For those interested. It's called After Newtown...Guns in America. Coming on in a few minutes.

.45 or bust

Last edited by a moderator:

VApatriot

The whole thing is available on the pbs website in three one-hour parts. I watched the first part, and it honestly didn't really make any sense to me. It jumps all around and doesn't make any real points. It didn't seem overtly one-sided or anything, but I just can't tell what kind of message they are trying to present. I might watch the other parts if I can find some more free time.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The whole thing is available on the pbs website in three one-hour parts. I watched the first part, and it honestly didn't really make any sense to me. It jumps all around and doesn't make any real points. It didn't seem overtly one-sided or anything, but I just can't tell what kind of message they are trying to present. I might watch the other parts if I can find some more free time.

To make sense out of PBS, you need your Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring!
Without it, you're lost.:uhoh: