Thread: HB1833 and SB1335

HB1833 and SB1335

HB1833 substantially reorganizes several sections of the Code of Virginia relating to Concealed Handgun Permits. SB1335 changed a portion of the current Code of Virginia relating to Concealed Handgun Permits.

What is the specific process to fold the change made in SB1335, which references the old code, into the reorganized code created by HB1833?

TFred

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    I think the Code Commission gets that job TFred.
    I'm still leery about the rational behind the reorganization, but don't have anything solid to base it on.........yet!

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    I think the Code Commission gets that job TFred.
    I'm still leery about the rational behind the reorganization, but don't have anything solid to base it on.........yet!
    I haven't looked at it carefully, but in my quick look last night before posting this message, it appears to just break up the one very long section into various subsections.

I do know that the stated purpose was reorganization, not change of any content, but how that might affect other things remains to be seen.

TFred

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    I haven't looked at it carefully, but in my quick look last night before posting this message, it appears to just break up the one very long section into various subsections.

I do know that the stated purpose was reorganization, not change of any content, but how that might affect other things remains to be seen.

TFred
    I know and don't have a single substantial reason to watch it carefully....but.....

If I see someone building a gallows, I have to wonder why.