• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Unintended Consequences" - John Ross

Gene Beasley

Not sure if this is old news to everyone - I just made this discovery.

I read "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross back in the 90's and ended up buying my own copy several years ago. In case you happen to own a hardcover copy, be aware that it is out of print and from what I have read will not be reprinted in hardcover. It is a collectors item. Lest you donate it to a library or put it out during a yard sale --- check the prices online. You will be surprised. I wouldn't spend over $200 for it but apparently some people will. Range I saw was 199 to 415. I'm not selling mine. Would hate to see someone go through sellers remorse.