Thread: New OC holster I made for when I want to look snazzy.

New OC holster I made for when I want to look snazzy.

Made it for my OC gun, a Romanian TTC.

This forum will not let me post large photos from Imgur for some reason so you will have to click the link I guess..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M8ivxnUl.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	10027
    http://i.imgur.com/M8ivxnU.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qhA1Ezxl.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	10028
    http://i.imgur.com/qhA1Ezx.jpg

Kewl, and so is the Tok. Do you carry condition 3?
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Kewl, and so is the Tok. Do you carry condition 3?
    chambered but de-cocked. I can thumb the hammer back as I draw. it also has the added safety, which I wish it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CopBlockRVA View Post
    chambered but de-cocked. I can thumb the hammer back as I draw. it also has the added safety, which I wish it didn't.
    Be careful carrying like that, Tok's have a positive firing pin, which means with the hammer at rest the FP is resting on the primer. You would probably be better to put the hammer in the safety notch. Tok's have a heavy safety notch. There was after market firing pins at one time that changed the FP to a inertia FP, but some claim they are finicky with surplus ammo. Just a suggestion.

I carry a 51 Navy conversion 38 spl. I carry with the FP resting between the case heads. I also carry at times a 1911 and carry with the hammer down on a chambered round(condition 2). But the 1911 has a inertia firing pin. I have been wanting and researching Tok's for some time. At some point I will break down and buy one, but I spent about a week reading every article I could find, that is how I knew about the FP.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 02-21-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Be careful carrying like that, Tok's have a positive firing pin, which means with the hammer at rest the FP is resting on the primer. You would probably be better to put the hammer in the safety notch. Tok's have a heavy safety notch. There was after market firing pins at one time that changed the FP to a inertia FP, but some claim they are finicky with surplus ammo. Just a suggestion.

I carry a 51 Navy conversion 38 spl. I carry with the FP resting between the case heads. I also carry at times a 1911 and carry with the hammer down on a chambered round(condition 2). But the 1911 has a inertia firing pin. I have been wanting and researching Tok's for some time. At some point I will break down and buy one, but I spent about a week reading every article I could find, that is how I knew about the FP.
    I should have been more clear, I keep it at half cock which is about 1/8 in off the firing pin. They are not the best carry gun but they are fine if you use common sense. If you get one and have normal sized man hands I would recommend the yugo with the longer grip. My Romanian is a little small, thats why I added the Hogue JR. grip for a little added control. It is a surprisingly accurate gun, I think you will enjoy one. Only costing about $200 is nice too

Re: New OC holster I made for when I want to look snazzy.

Quote Originally Posted by CopBlockRVA View Post
    I should have been more clear, I keep it at half cock which is about 1/8 in off the firing pin. They are not the best carry gun but they are fine if you use common sense. If you get one and have normal sized man hands I would recommend the yugo with the longer grip. My Romanian is a little small, thats why I added the Hogue JR. grip for a little added control. It is a surprisingly accurate gun, I think you will enjoy one. Only costing about $200 is nice too
    How do you like the 7.62x25? (Correct me if I goofed). Are you having a hard time finding ammo? Sorry for questions. I have been thinking about getting a Tok. Just do not want to end up where I am with all my other caliber pistols ( not shooting much do to ammo shortages)..:afraid to burn my reserve. rolleyes:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

New OC holster I made for when I want to look snazzy.

Great looking holster! I like the hybrid look.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    How do you like the 7.62x25? (Correct me if I goofed). Are you having a hard time finding ammo? Sorry for questions. I have been thinking about getting a Tok. Just do not want to end up where I am with all my other caliber pistols ( not shooting much do to ammo shortages)..:afraid to burn my reserve. rolleyes:
    This cartridge is a Fire Breathing Dragon!!!
    I traded my spare Drako for a Yugo M 57 and a CZ 52,,, they are great fun and shoot great!!!
    But part of the deal was buyng 2400 rds of milsurp ammo,,, Ill never run out,, Im 60

ETA see this ammo http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/produc...l-metal-jacket
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 02-28-2013 at 05:10 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Re: New OC holster I made for when I want to look snazzy.

Thanks Defender for the reply. I am going to get a yugo M57. I have huge hands so the longer grip is needed. Plus I like the idea of an extra round.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi