Thread: Ruger Mini-14 Will Be Both Legal AND Illegal Under Gun Ban

Ruger Mini-14 Will Be Both Legal AND Illegal Under Gun Ban

Yet another example of why Feinstein's ban will once again do NOTHING to stop crime.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=24126723
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

"I knew one thing: as soon as anyone said you didn't need a gun, you'd better take one along that worked."
    Raymond Chandler

Banned
    "If (the two sides) could have a reasonable conversation in a room, maybe we would have the right list of guns on the table," she said.

You freaking botch ! There is no such "list" and attempting to make one is idiotic.

If you really need a list, here's an appropriate one: anyone or all

Love this quote from the article:

"Martindale said a better option to Feinstein's legislation wasn't likely to surface with the current divide.

"If (the two sides) could have a reasonable conversation in a room, maybe we would have the right list of guns on the table," she said."

The problem is that there is no reason to have this "reasonable conversation" because, by definition, it would be entirely unreasonable. The only reasonable discussion would be about getting most AOW's, and all SBS's and SBR's off the ban list, not adding things to that list. And how can you have a "reasonable conversation" with someone who thinks a barrel shroud, or adjustable stock, or foregrip (not that they even KNOW what these things are) makes a firearm more dangerous rather than the same or less?
    Last edited by arentol; 02-21-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Banned
    When leftists ask for reasonability or compromise, the only thing they will accept is a complete cave.

The only thing I will accept is a complete cave by the leftists. But I am not pretending to ask for reasonability or compromise, just that the right thing be done.