• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

York firearm dealer does the Right thing.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The attacks on the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms by democrats are forcing firearm manufactures to rethink their policies and business plans to the point of pulling back orders from local and state law enforcement agencies. Yesterday, in a release to gun rights organizations, York Arms, based in Buxton, ME, stated that they have cancelled further orders from the New York police department.

http://www.examiner.com/article/york-arms-cancels-all-orders-from-new-york-police

Check this manufacturer out - very interesting guy.
http://www.yorkarms.com/

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
silencers? police should not have those ...

Indeed? Let's not redirect the thread if you please.

Back on topic, the move to refuse to do business with those that do not give full faith and credit to the right of personal defense is gathering a fine head of steam. This business is but the latest to get on board this express - read article for others.

Last edited:

CCinMaine

This is exactly what we need to keep seeing. Why do the police need weapons that civilians are told they don't need? WTF makes them more deserving or exempt?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MainelyGlock

Nice! There's a thread I just posted in with a growing list of major firearms manufacturers that are doing the same thing. Good to see some local guys participating as well.