Thread: Obama campaign looking for gun stories.

Obama campaign looking for gun stories.

Obama campaign is looking for some gun violence stories, how about gun owners flood their site with pro gun stories. Pass this around to all gun owners and lets give them hell.

http://www.barackobama.com/stories/share-your-story//
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Read the submission terms, they can edit / change whatever you send in without recourse for you. Also, you indemnify them legally.

Sounds a little risky with what they could do with it. Do you trust them to do the right thing with it? Ya, right.

I got this one in my "obama mail" the other day. I have sent in several anecdotal references to firearms being used to save/protect people I know. Flood them.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Defending yourself with a gun? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to go to the safe zone and blow your rape whistle into the call box. We don't need people just popping rounds at somebody. Guns are the problem....

/sarc off
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    They want my personal information.

NO!

I sha---sorry, John Q. Citizen shared his story with them using a fake generated email, a Washington D.C. zip code, and it basically stated that firearms are a tool used for good and evil, he won't relinquish them as long as evil doers are out there, and I think a Molon Labe was thrown in there at the end. What a stand up guy that John Q. Citizen is.

Quote Originally Posted by shastadude17 View Post
    I sha---sorry, John Q. Citizen shared his story with them using a fake generated email, a Washington D.C. zip code, and it basically stated that firearms are a tool used for good and evil, he won't relinquish them as long as evil doers are out there, and I think a Molon Labe was thrown in there at the end. What a stand up guy that John Q. Citizen is.
    Well I use these temp email accounts which wipes all traces after 60 mins. enjoy. Don't want to give them your real email? Use a temporary email. No registration, lasts 60 mins.
    https://www.guerrillamail.com/
    Last edited by zack991; 02-21-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I got this one in my "obama mail" the other day. I have sent in several anecdotal references to firearms being used to save/protect people I know. Flood them.
    RIGHT!
    A do you realize what it will look like after being edited however they wish to?

Something like this..
    Sample~~
    ~~ Law Abiding Citizen carrying a gun prevents violent crime from occurring! ~~

Will end up looking like~~
    ~~ Armed Citizen Takes Law into his Own Hands!

I can see their editors being busy 24/7 till they edit all pro-gun posts into a anti-gun poster board!

Don't give them the satisfaction. Deny them the material to work with.
    Last edited by LkWd_Don; 02-24-2013 at 02:03 AM.
    Lets Unite and REMIND our Government that WE are the source of their authority and that WE demand our Rights be returned, Unabridged, Non-infringed, without denial or disparagement. The faults of a few, reflect badly on many, I therefore do not suggest anyone support WAC. My EDC is either a H&K USP .40 or a Taurus 689 .357 filled with Snake Loads

Don't bother

You won't see a single story of firearms used for good on that site. Several people have sent in such stories and none have made the cut. This site is being used to generate stories and support for denying our right to keep and near arms.

I get my obama mail for one reason......to use their resources as much as I can. It is a way to occupy them with my time. Every second they spend reading my mail, processing my letters and such takes time away from their purpose.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by ldsgeek View Post
    You won't see a single story of firearms used for good on that site. Several people have sent in such stories and none have made the cut. This site is being used to generate stories and support for denying our right to keep and near arms.
    How many of those might have been sent in as Lawful Use stories?

Which is my point with their being able to edit as they wish.

It is a good possibility that only Pro-Gun letters have been sent in and have been converted into Anti-Gun letters.
    Lets Unite and REMIND our Government that WE are the source of their authority and that WE demand our Rights be returned, Unabridged, Non-infringed, without denial or disparagement. The faults of a few, reflect badly on many, I therefore do not suggest anyone support WAC. My EDC is either a H&K USP .40 or a Taurus 689 .357 filled with Snake Loads