• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama campaign looking for gun stories.

jskp229

Read the submission terms, they can edit / change whatever you send in without recourse for you. Also, you indemnify them legally.

Sounds a little risky with what they could do with it. Do you trust them to do the right thing with it? Ya, right.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I got this one in my "obama mail" the other day. I have sent in several anecdotal references to firearms being used to save/protect people I know. Flood them.

EMNofSeattle

Defending yourself with a gun? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to go to the safe zone and blow your rape whistle into the call box. We don't need people just popping rounds at somebody. Guns are the problem....

/sarc off

shastadude17

I sha---sorry, John Q. Citizen shared his story with them using a fake generated email, a Washington D.C. zip code, and it basically stated that firearms are a tool used for good and evil, he won't relinquish them as long as evil doers are out there, and I think a Molon Labe was thrown in there at the end. What a stand up guy that John Q. Citizen is.

zack991

I sha---sorry, John Q. Citizen shared his story with them using a fake generated email, a Washington D.C. zip code, and it basically stated that firearms are a tool used for good and evil, he won't relinquish them as long as evil doers are out there, and I think a Molon Labe was thrown in there at the end. What a stand up guy that John Q. Citizen is.

Well I use these temp email accounts which wipes all traces after 60 mins. enjoy. Don't want to give them your real email? Use a temporary email. No registration, lasts 60 mins.
https://www.guerrillamail.com/

Last edited:

LkWd_Don

I got this one in my "obama mail" the other day. I have sent in several anecdotal references to firearms being used to save/protect people I know. Flood them.

RIGHT!
A do you realize what it will look like after being edited however they wish to?

Something like this..
Sample~~
~~ Law Abiding Citizen carrying a gun prevents violent crime from occurring! ~~

Will end up looking like~~
~~ Armed Citizen Takes Law into his Own Hands!

I can see their editors being busy 24/7 till they edit all pro-gun posts into a anti-gun poster board!

Don't give them the satisfaction. Deny them the material to work with.

Last edited:

ldsgeek

Don't bother

You won't see a single story of firearms used for good on that site. Several people have sent in such stories and none have made the cut. This site is being used to generate stories and support for denying our right to keep and near arms.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I get my obama mail for one reason......to use their resources as much as I can. It is a way to occupy them with my time. Every second they spend reading my mail, processing my letters and such takes time away from their purpose.

LkWd_Don

You won't see a single story of firearms used for good on that site. Several people have sent in such stories and none have made the cut. This site is being used to generate stories and support for denying our right to keep and near arms.

How many of those might have been sent in as Lawful Use stories?

Which is my point with their being able to edit as they wish.

It is a good possibility that only Pro-Gun letters have been sent in and have been converted into Anti-Gun letters.