Thread: Tired of explaining yourself.?

Tired of explaining yourself?

Found this letter from a guy who tells it like it is. I for one, am also tired of all of the fact providing, just to see it fall on deaf ears. Not all deaf ears though, most hear us just fine, they just don't care.

http://monderno.com/monderno/dont-tread-on-me/
    Last edited by hjmoosejaw; 02-21-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    watch your top knot !

excellent read. I shared via social media
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    Nails it.

Secondary to his main point about the real reason for the 2A, is his point about unapologetic and blunt honesty. That level of directness is just as important as the 2A itself. I have adopted, and we all should adopt, such a conscious frankness. Yes, some will take is as a personal affront and feel the need to respond with childish insults, but you were never going to reach them anyway! Just move on to more fertile ground and continue the blunt message.

I paraphrase the law and then challenge my "fence sitters" to not believe me and to go and look it up for themselves. I find that if they do look it up, they need no further encouragement. I do not attempt to sway/convince liberals, even gun owning liberals. Liberals are anti-liberty and vote into office anti-liberty liberals.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

The purpose of carrying, and owning firearms ought not be sugar-coated. Firearms are designed to kill; individuals own firearms, and carry firearm for the purpose of stopping a threat by shooting them, or scaring them off (coercive force).
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    The purpose of carrying, and owning firearms ought not be sugar-coated. Firearms are designed to kill; individuals own firearms, and carry firearm for the purpose of stopping a threat by shooting them, or scaring them off (coercive force).
    Typical progressive, NO not all firearms are designed to kill. And most that are designed to kill are not designed to kill people. Firearms are a multi purpose tool. Stop with the liberal kool aid, nobody is buying.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Typical progressive, NO not all firearms are designed to kill. And most that are designed to kill are not designed to kill people. Firearms are a multi purpose tool. Stop with the liberal kool aid, nobody is buying.
    x2
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxmann View Post
    x2
    +1 I use mine to open my beers .. from 300 yards lol