• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Day of resistance rallies

Z1P2

I have to say that I'm disappointed in the lack of action here in the Tennessee forums. I figured there would be a million events posted for the national day of resistance by now. Since there are ZERO I will go ahead and post the one that I know of and will be attending, the East TN Day of Resistance Rally will be this Saturday starting at 11am at the Thompson Carr Real Estate and Auction house in Sevierville, TN (1148 Wagner Dr, Sevierville, TN 37862).

Glock1930

MIddle Tn rally

Mt Juliet, Tn at the Charlie Daniel's Park from 12-3pm. If you have a HCP you CAN carry into park! I wouldn't advise you to bring your rifles though. One guy was arrested at the capitol in Nashville a couple weeks ago.

Z1P2

Not that I know of, but a couple of the people helping put on the rally in Sevierville will be coming from Chatanooga. You might be able to carpool if you wanted to, just post on their facebook page if that would help you get out to the event.