• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our Own Ed Levine Linked On The Drudge Report?

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

1911 Enthusiast

You folks are going to hurt Ed's feelings!!

He can't handle criticism even when he's intellectually dishonest. Hard to believe he'd try to defend a mere color change as a different product (logo) when he himself is in the web design business.

Sad.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
http://www.ilovegunsandcoffeechallengecoin.com/the-logo.html

5254646_orig.jpg

Marco

Ed... WOW. This is a pretty darned intellectually dishonest of you.

1+

I'll save my money and won't buy any of those logo products. Rather give my money straight to a group I support rather than inflate someone's bank account.

Starbuck's should shut all of you down for stealing their logo.