Thread: New to OC (again) and the forum.

New to OC (again) and the forum.

I have not OC'd for 24 years, and am currently awaiting my CCW permit. I have lived in this fine state for 10 years now, and would like to know what I can do here in my local area to help other OC's. I am not a kid, but 50 years young, been around firearms my entire life. I live in Winnemucca.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmeierholtz View Post
    I have not OC'd for 24 years, and am currently awaiting my CCW permit. I have lived in this fine state for 10 years now, and would like to know what I can do here in my local area to help other OC's. I am not a kid, but 50 years young, been around firearms my entire life. I live in Winnemucca.
    Welcome to the forum.

In answer to your question, get politically active. Write letters, make phone calls. Be a good steward of our cause.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Exactly as TBG said. Glad to have yet another member here. I'm sad to hear you don't Oc, but all gun owners are welcome, especially those willing to help in our cause. lol. Just be active in your community and in the Nevada government to help protect all our rights. Hope to see you around and be safe.

Banned
    Welcome (back)...hey just wait 20 yrs ... 70 is the new 30 ...

Quote Originally Posted by MP_4_Life View Post
    Exactly as TBG said. Glad to have yet another member here. I'm sad to hear you don't Oc, but all gun owners are welcome, especially those willing to help in our cause. lol. Just be active in your community and in the Nevada government to help protect all our rights. Hope to see you around and be safe.
    I made a mistake in saying I had not OC'd in 24 years, it should have read 14. However, after reading some of the forum, I have started to OC and have even made a few notes in the Where did you carry today section. So far, I have met no resistance and will continue to OC until the permit gets here. Thanks, guys!

I made a mistake in saying I had not OC'd in 24 years, it should have read 14. However, after reading some of the forum, I have started to OC and have even made a few notes in the Where did you carry today section. So far, I have met no resistance and will continue to OC until the permit gets here. Thanks, guys!
    Oh nice. Glad to hear it. Darn permit, hope it never arrives. Lol, all in jest. Glad to see you back though.