• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you carry?

Okie

Does this answer your question? Motorcycles and guns go together like horses and guns went together in the past.

01010001-4.jpg

That's a beautiful freakin motorcycle my friend:D

Okie

my carry choice is S&W M&P9 (full size). Wanting to soon get a 1911. I don't know if that will change my carry choice, but I really like 1911's :)

If you are on a some what tight budget look at the Springfield Armory, Range Officer my friend. I give 830 out the door for mine:D

Joe in Norman

My gear..

Taurus Mil-Pro PT145 and Smith and Wesson 642. One loud and proud in your face and one hidin' in the dark just in case..

IMG_12781.jpg

websterz

This will be going into rotation with my CZ82 as soon as it is broken in and proven reliable.

new1911.jpg

Tisas m1911, 5" GI config.

jbt21479

I carry my Sig P229 all the time inside my waste band, and my S&W .38 snub J Frame with a pocket holster any time my attire allows for it (winter in my coat, summer in my shorts "cargo pocket".). My sig is a little bulky and I would like to look into purchasing something else that is a little more CC friendly.

robert1970

I openly carry one of the two. A springfeild 1911,or a springfeild tactical xd in 45. The rare occasions I have to cc I carry a 2 inch barrel Taurus 357 magnum.

ethorman

Carry a Para GI Expert most of the time OC with a Serpa, if concealed its in a Crossbreed. For my other smaller one, the Glock 26 goes in a High Noon Bare Asset Holster, or a Galco MX7 holster. Usually a spare mag for either wherever I can.

audiophile

New here,

I carry a G22 in a Blade-Tech Eclipse and a spare mag in a Glock mag pouch. If I want to IWB, I have the conversion kit for the Eclipse. I also use a 5.11 TDU 1.5" belt to carry it all.g22covered.jpgg22.jpg

donny

Kahr PM9. I can get away with carrying such a small gun because it compensates for my enormous penis.

moonie

I open carry one of 3, usually a RIA compact 1911, less often is a Taurus PT1911 and on occasion a Ruger stainless Security Six .357 6".

Gr8gunz

Alternate between a Springfield .40S&W XDM and a Springfield 1911 Range Officer. Both are very accurate and very reliable. Open carry them in a Safariland level III holster.

1911_Safari1.jpgSafari and Springfield 40.jpg

Last edited:

Wolfgang1952

I'm not carrying yet being that I recently applied for my ccw license. But I have a Taurus 9 mm which is too big to conceal....

By the way - the weather is warming up. Is there anyone who rides a motorcycle? I'd like to form a riding group and ride together. Is there a local motorcycle group in the forums? I couldn't find one....

Answer your question. I normally carry a Sig P220-45.

003.jpg

FreeInAZ

I never reply with specifics to these types of threads? Why? Never know who from the Gov is " shopping" here for the firarm they like at your expense! :eek: This site is heavily monitored by LE, and all it takes is one bad apple to make life hellish for a serf..err citizen. It should suffice to say I usually carry at minimum two, pistols and " other" lawful items to cover most situaions.

Last edited: