Thread: Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities

Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities

Good on them.

http://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

This is a list of companies that have taken the step to publicly announce that they will not sell items to states, counties, cities, and municipalities that restrict their citizens rights to own them
    List is getting bigger --Mod added FUQ--
    List is getting bigger.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-22-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Changed title - authorized by OP
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

The Police "Loophole" list..

I posted this link in the Social Lounge. Perhaps not the appropriate place even.

But...this is a running list of distributors, manufacturers, small businesses that have...well, you figure it out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stickslinger View Post
    I posted this link in the Social Lounge. Perhaps not the appropriate place even.

But...this is a running list of distributors, manufacturers, small businesses that have...well, you figure it out

Tell you what, permit me to change the title of your thread to Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities and you'll get a sticky in Hot Topics!

Should contain a request to not sidetrack the thread with anti LEO rhetoric too.

This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back - places the blame on citizen disarmament where it belongs.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Tell you what, permit me to change the title of your thread to Refusing to Sell To Anti RKBA Municipalities and you'll get a sticky in Hot Topics!

Should contain a request to not sidetrack the thread with anti LEO rhetoric too.

This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back - places the blame on citizen disarmament where it belongs.
    Permission granted sir!

A request has been made and seconded that we restrict this thread to listing those distributors, manufacturers, dealers that have stood up to be counted and will not do business with the anti municipalities. Off topic replies will be subject to edit/deletion.

Note: This thread is a result of merging thread and a post from the Social Lounge.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-23-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

A request has been made and seconded that we restrict this thread to listing those distributors, manufacturers, dealers that have stood up to be counted and will not do business with the anti municipalities. Off topic replies will be subject to edit/deletion.

Note: This thread is a result of merging thread and a post from the Social Lounge.
    Well, Grape.

The naughty list has since disappeared...and understandably.

Its nice to the nice listing still there though.
    Last edited by stickslinger; 02-23-2013 at 12:33 AM.

The Good Guys - Alphabetically

A -B
    ACE LTD., Alex Arms, American Spirit Arms, Badger Peak, Barrett, Big Horn Armory, Bravo Company USA, Bullwater Enterprises LLC

C - E
    Cheaper Than Dirt, CMMG, Controlled Chaos Arms, Doublestar Corp, Exile Machine, Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC

H - K
    Head Down Products, LLC, J&G Sales, Ltd, Kiss Tactical

L - N
    LaRue Tactical, Liberty Suppressors, MidwayUSA, NEMO Arms, Inc, Norton Firearms

O
    OFA Tactical, Old Grouch's Military Surplus, Olympic Arms, One Source Tactical

P - R
    Predator Intelligence, Quality Arms Idaho, Red Jacket Firearms

S - T
    Smith Enterprise, Inc, Spike's Tactical, SRT Arms, Tactical Solutions, Templar Custom, Top Gun Supply

W - Y
    West Fork Armory, York Arms
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-23-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Gun Companies Boycotting Law Enforcement In Anti-Gun States Grow By More Than 700% In 1 Week

The list of companies that have decided to stop selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies, in states that are hostile to the Second Amendment and putting forth gun control legislation, is growing

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/02/gu...#ixzz2Lm7wPWyr

Should we boycott those that do not stop selling to these localities :^)?

Quote Originally Posted by Neplusultra View Post
    I would say that it would be a good thing to support those that support us in word and deed.

That's a tough sell unless Brownells jumps on the bandwagon.

Which, I would think, is unlikely, given that they also run Police Store.
    Last edited by marshaul; 02-24-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Up date on the "list"

It continues to grow:

Hopefully, these companies will stand their ground on this.

Wish Glock would climb on board.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I already am boycotting these companies! Not that my measly couple hundred bucks matter to them tho.
    Crazy cant be stopped with gun registration or control. These guys will continue until Americans admit we have a real mental health and crime issue in this country. Go after the gangs full force and keep the crazies off the streets, and leave me and my gun alone.

Frederick Douglass said, “A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Hopefully, these companies will stand their ground on this.

That would be an earth shaking coup!

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    They're Austrians, and Austrians are notoriously enamored with government.

Not likely.

I think everyone should take a moment and write a thank you note to one of the companies on the list. I sent one to MidwayUSA and Magpul through their contact links.

Even if you're not giving them money at the moment, I'm sure they will all appreciate the support.

That would be an earth shaking coup!
    That would be more than that, it would be a solar event.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo Jack View Post
    I think everyone should take a moment and write a thank you note to one of the companies on the list. I sent one to MidwayUSA and Magpul through their contact links.

Even if you're not giving them money at the moment, I'm sure they will all appreciate the support.
    +1

Won't be spending my money in anti-2A states either (unless it is with a pro-2A company). Skiing? There are plenty of other resorts in the west instead of in Colorado. Nix the Maryland beaches in the east too.
    Last edited by Forty-five; 03-20-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Bravo co. Cancelled thier contract to Millwauki PD, (however it is spelled) due to The chief's anti gun testimony.

Even if glock decided to join the list the departments would just start buying S&W or H&K or Sig. We'd need all of the big makers to jump on board... And that's not happening
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

[QUOTE=Bmeierholtz;1905890]
    Frederick Douglass said, “A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
    [QUOTE]

Good one! Hadn't heard that before. When did he say that? Lincoln Douglas debates?

tyc

[QUOTE=tyc;1915241][QUOTE=Bmeierholtz;1905890]

Good one! Hadn't heard that before. When did he say that? Lincoln Douglas debates?

tyc
    A version that is close to the modern forms was introduced by Frederick Douglass, an escaped slave who became an influential public figure in the Union States and Great Britain before the Civil War, and had a long and distinguished career after the war. In a speech delivered on 15 November 1867, Douglass said "A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box.

However, the origins of the saying are much older. Stephen Decatur Miller may have originated the concept during a speech at Stateburg, South Carolina in September 1830. He said "There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box". This became his campaign slogan in his successful bid for the Senate on a platform advocating the abolition of tariffs

I would venture to guess that he was referring to paper cartridges which had been around since the 1600s if not a bit earlier. They were fairly common all the way up to the Civil War.

[QUOTE=JTHunter;1915533][QUOTE=Grapeshot;1915247]
    Quote Originally Posted by tyc View Post

Dumb question - when were the first factory-made rifle/pistol cartridges made?
    Was it really as early as 1830? Weren't they still using percussion caps back then?
    There are no dumb questions.......... There are/were non-metallic cartidges in use as early as the mid 1500's.

Paper or linen cartridges are reported to have been used as early as the 1550s.
    http://www.hackman-adams.com/guns/aboutpaper.htm

BOX, CARTRIDGE
    Date: 1585
    Accession Number: 29.158.701
    http://metmuseum.org/collections/sea...hat=Cartridges

Civil War cartridge box