Thread: Ruger wants to help!!

Ruger wants to help!!

Ruger has put together a notification system that will send an email message to all your elected reps (whether you voted for them or not!). You just put in your name, address, etc., and you get a list of everyone--pres, vp, senators, congressman, governor, Lt. Gov, state senator and rep, and state atty general. You can use their form letter, edit theirs, or write your own. It goes to them all.

Once a week maybe? Here's a link.
    Ruger - Protect Your Rights
    http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/
    Last edited by zekester; 02-23-2013 at 08:14 AM.
    GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Just sent my email! I bookmarked the page and will be sending an email every week!

Done!

It should be noted, a follow up phone call to whomever you send emails to, would help substantiate the email sent.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Done.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Done!!! In addition I called over 25 senators and gave em my verbal dismay toward supporting any anti-2A agenda!
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "The shores of history are littered with the wrecks of civilizations, where once free men trusted their rights and liberty to a wholly centralized government"

Ruger wants to help!!

I didn't use Ruger's letter but I wrote my own and used their sending service so I'll say done as well! This site is also great for those who aren't sure who their reps are because it will give you a list from the federal level to the state level with all of the necessary contact information.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Ruger and I have a "you scratch my back, I scratch yours' relation, they support me and my ideas, and I go out and buy a new .41 Mag with their name on it, lol.
    Just bought it today, along with a holster to OC it!