• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger wants to help!!

zekester

Ruger has put together a notification system that will send an email message to all your elected reps (whether you voted for them or not!). You just put in your name, address, etc., and you get a list of everyone--pres, vp, senators, congressman, governor, Lt. Gov, state senator and rep, and state atty general. You can use their form letter, edit theirs, or write your own. It goes to them all.

Once a week maybe? Here's a link.
Ruger - Protect Your Rights
http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

Last edited:

Redbaron007

Done!

It should be noted, a follow up phone call to whomever you send emails to, would help substantiate the email sent.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I didn't use Ruger's letter but I wrote my own and used their sending service so I'll say done as well! This site is also great for those who aren't sure who their reps are because it will give you a list from the federal level to the state level with all of the necessary contact information.

Bmeierholtz

Ruger and I have a "you scratch my back, I scratch yours' relation, they support me and my ideas, and I go out and buy a new .41 Mag with their name on it, lol.
Just bought it today, along with a holster to OC it!