• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Saturday Meet March 2nd Bothell 10am

jsanchez

I will be there. I have reserved us one of the rooms so we can all sit around one table and chew the fat.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Had a great turnout today, 22 adults when I counted. It was great to visit with everyone and meet some new people. See everyone again, next time I am in town...

conandan

Had a nice time this morning. I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to attending again next time I'm in town.

squeezeplae

It was great to meet new people at this event sat around talking for a couple of hours with a couple of really nice people. I also went shopping for my sons B-Day present while shopping had a nice conversation with a guy who thought I needed a permit to OC I just happen to have the OC pamphlet and gave it to him. All around a great day, and it was my first time OC.

badkarma

Thank you to all who showed up. It was great to meet some new folks and glad to see out MT contingent showed up.

As I told a few of you, there was a guy who complained to the manager. He said he was dutch and grew up across the pond. He felt uncomfortable with everyone having guns but he had no problem leaving his daughter alone why he said his piece to the manager. I spoke to her afterwards to see what had happened. She told me the story and said people with find anything to complain about. We were fine and she was glad to have us.