• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for currnet pamphlets.

Bmeierholtz

I see a lot of talk about handing out pamphlets to inform the general public about OC rights. I am in search of some that have already been designed and can be sent to me so that I can just print and hand out locally. I know some of you here have some ready to go that can get the message across much better than I can. Any help?

Bmeierholtz

Saw that one.

I have that printed off already and handing it out as I can. Not exactly what I had in mind tho. Looking more for one that gives reasons why a citizen SHOULD be OC'ing. May just have to bite the bullet and design my on.

MP_4_Life

I have that printed off already and handing it out as I can. Not exactly what I had in mind tho. Looking more for one that gives reasons why a citizen SHOULD be OC'ing. May just have to bite the bullet and design my on.

Actually, that's a very interesting idea. I think that would actually be very good, especially with all the negative information given to ordinary citizens that are becoming too afraid to carry because of the attention. I think a pamphlet that addressed both why and the laws of OC/CC would be a great tool for us, and maybe more would give the pamphlets out in that case.

Bmeierholtz

I am somewhat of a technical writer, but need time to do a bit more research on the matter first. I will get back with you soon and maybe we can put something together.