Thread: I posted this today on my sign!

Uvalde, Texas

I posted this today on my sign!

It does two things, it is not that political, and it makes the person memorize the 2nd...whether they believe it or not, to get the discount. Just spreading the word. Almost seems like a liberal way of doing things....hmmmm?

I have got two $10.00 tips just because of this sign today!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MY SHOP.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	10043  
    Last edited by zekester; 02-23-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

That's awesome. If open carry becomes legal in TX, you should have an open carry promotional discount as well!

I love it when small business owners stand up for freedom. When I was in New Hampshire last year, I saw a sign at a business that said something like "Hey Obama, I built this business ALL BY MYSELF!" While not 2A related, it was still a nice nose-thumbing at our freedom hating president. I wish I had stopped to take a pic.
    America, where freedom* reigns.

*Freedom subject to change depending on jurisdiction and availability. Some freedoms may not be available due to local political expedience or prevailing political correctness. Please check Federal, State, County, City, or any other special district for applicable laws governing the extents of freedoms prior to purchase.

“What you see is the fringe of the fringe showing up in Hartford today." - Danny Malloy a.k.a. "The Governor" 3/11/2013

Good Going!

Way to go!!!

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Very nice. I like that idea a lot! I like that it is not anti-anything. It's extremely non-offensive even to those who might oppose 2nd amendment rights. It raises awareness of the amendment without pitting it against anyone.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 05-18-2013 at 11:02 AM.