Thread: OC Stop handled correctly!

OC Stop handled correctly!

If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Well done!
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Hey boyscout, how long ago did that go down?
    “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.” ― Plato

Plato knew this yet today's antis still don't get it!

Join the fight for freedom
    Oathkeepers

That was fantastic. I am taking notes.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    I was recently hassled by a cop .. asking me a dozen ?.

I answered : "I take it that I am not under arrest, so my response to any interrogatory is that I'll answer any question you have IN COURT. Now, am I under arrest or do you suspect I have committed a crime?"

I don't like to cite case law to cops but one is free to do so ... I am not a teacher .. and that's what I tell cops when they ask "where did you get that idea from?"

And I will, if the guy is being a pinhead, state: well, the best outcome for you is that you legally arrest me for some minor charge & the best outcome for me is that I get your house and all your money through a 42 USC 1983 civil action case against you personally .... want to press on now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg&sns=fb

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I was recently hassled by a cop .. asking me a dozen ?.

I answered : "I take it that I am not under arrest, so my response to any interrogatory is that I'll answer any question you have IN COURT. Now, am I under arrest or do you suspect I have committed a crime?"

I don't like to cite case law to cops but one is free to do so ... I am not a teacher .. and that's what I tell cops when they ask "where did you get that idea from?"

And I will, if the guy is being a pinhead, state: well, the best outcome for you is that you legally arrest me for some minor charge & the best outcome for me is that I get your house and all your money through a 42 USC 1983 civil action case against you personally .... want to press on now?
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO