• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte/Matthews/Indian Trail/Monroe OC meet and eat?

J-SiN

Mentioned it a couple times having an OC meet and dinner at a nice OC friendly restaraunt in the area

Had a couple people interested
Would like to set a time and place.

any ideas or interest?

csaunders

Well, I live in Matthews and OC daily. Would love to have a meet and greet this way. Have yet to see another OC in these parts.

J-SiN

Ok as long as youre sure they dont serve alcohol

Could we do it for NEXT thursday?

2 days is kinda short notice , was hoping to at least have 3-4 people

It will be myself my gf , and possibly a friend and his gf

so there is 4

plus you and whoever else chimes in

so March 7th 6:30 pm
La Unica
4305 Old Monroe Rd
Indian Trail, NC 28079

I will call them at 11 when they open to confirm they do not sell alcohol
sound like a plan?

Last edited:

J-SiN

Cmon folks sure there are some other people that would like to have a lil meet and eat?