Thread: fellow KY ocer

fellow KY ocer

Hey guys and possibly gals. Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. Im a 21 yr old male from Campbellsville/Taylor Co. been a huge gun enthusiast since I could walk and just recently purchased my first pistol and begun to open carry. So far my experiences have been pleasant in my town. However, I have not attempted to carry in many other cities. Im in appliances sales & delivery so I travel across the state on a regular basis and have permission from my boss to oc while on the clock. I hope to learn more about KY gun laws and expand my confidence in carrying more often.

On a side note: I apologize in advance for any misspelling, poor grammer, or lack of punctuation. I simply dont have the desire to proofread on a non professional document.

Welcome to the OCDO Forum. I think you'll like it here. The people are friendly and the information is hearty! *LOL*
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by kyboy4u View Post
    Hey guys and possibly gals. Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. Im a 21 yr old male from Campbellsville/Taylor Co. been a huge gun enthusiast since I could walk and just recently purchased my first pistol and begun to open carry. So far my experiences have been pleasant in my town. However, I have not attempted to carry in many other cities. Im in appliances sales & delivery so I travel across the state on a regular basis and have permission from my boss to oc while on the clock. I hope to learn more about KY gun laws and expand my confidence in carrying more often.

On a side note: I apologize in advance for any misspelling, poor grammer, or lack of punctuation. I simply dont have the desire to proofread on a non professional document.
    Your choice, but what you post is a reflection of you.

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by kyboy4u View Post
    Do the best you can, it is a reflection of you. There are reasons why the spelling/grammar/sentence structure was put into place, to make it so everyone could understand the idea.

That being said, I mispell words, I misuse commas and I don't know what a semi colon is for; No one is perfect.

Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions that you cannot find the answers to then just ask away. I would rather not answer the same question multiple times when the answers are so close, but I would rather repeat myself than someone get arrested because I didn't.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.