• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

fellow KY ocer

kyboy4u

Hey guys and possibly gals. Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. Im a 21 yr old male from Campbellsville/Taylor Co. been a huge gun enthusiast since I could walk and just recently purchased my first pistol and begun to open carry. So far my experiences have been pleasant in my town. However, I have not attempted to carry in many other cities. Im in appliances sales & delivery so I travel across the state on a regular basis and have permission from my boss to oc while on the clock. I hope to learn more about KY gun laws and expand my confidence in carrying more often.

On a side note: I apologize in advance for any misspelling, poor grammer, or lack of punctuation. I simply dont have the desire to proofread on a non professional document.

MrOverlay

Hey guys and possibly gals. Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. Im a 21 yr old male from Campbellsville/Taylor Co. been a huge gun enthusiast since I could walk and just recently purchased my first pistol and begun to open carry. So far my experiences have been pleasant in my town. However, I have not attempted to carry in many other cities. Im in appliances sales & delivery so I travel across the state on a regular basis and have permission from my boss to oc while on the clock. I hope to learn more about KY gun laws and expand my confidence in carrying more often.

On a side note: I apologize in advance for any misspelling, poor grammer, or lack of punctuation. I simply dont have the desire to proofread on a non professional document.

Your choice, but what you post is a reflection of you.

Welcome.

09jisaac

Do the best you can, it is a reflection of you. There are reasons why the spelling/grammar/sentence structure was put into place, to make it so everyone could understand the idea.

That being said, I mispell words, I misuse commas and I don't know what a semi colon is for; No one is perfect.

Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions that you cannot find the answers to then just ask away. I would rather not answer the same question multiple times when the answers are so close, but I would rather repeat myself than someone get arrested because I didn't.