Thread: By all means, leave

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

By all means, leave

I have been writing and talking and crying about this for years. People who move into an area and then expect the indigenous folks to bend to their wishes and ideas which they neglected to leave behind them. We see that here in Virginia (just look at Northern Virginia) and a host of other places, the classic example being Florida.

So good for this legislator. My only regret is this woman who complained was from Virginia. Gee, what do you want to bet that there's a good chance she wasn't a native Virginian?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ry-in-schools/
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Hans Hunt for President!

I'm 110% with you on this Southernboy!

It really boggles my mind when I see people from more liberal cities moving out into the country and the first thing they want to do is start bringing the same problems that made them choose to move in the first place, with them to the country. The same holds true for people fleeing liberal staes with high crime & poor employment. Liberals flee those things and then go right back to re-creating them all over again.

I'm with Mr. Hunt, (If you really don't like the way we live, then stay the BLEEP away from us!)

-

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    Hans Hunt for President!

I'm 110% with you on this Southernboy!

It really boggles my mind when I see people from more liberal cities moving out into the country and the first thing they want to do is start bringing the same problems that made them choose to move in the first place, with them to the country. The same holds true for people fleeing liberal staes with high crime & poor employment. Liberals flee those things and then go right back to re-creating them all over again.

I'm with Mr. Hunt, (If you really don't like the way we live, then stay the BLEEP away from us!)

-
    Amen to all of what you wrote.
    Last edited by SouthernBoy; 02-25-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Banned
    Well, welcome to America ... I ask for laws to be changed all the time to my liking ... and I like my gun ....