• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

By all means, leave

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
I have been writing and talking and crying about this for years. People who move into an area and then expect the indigenous folks to bend to their wishes and ideas which they neglected to leave behind them. We see that here in Virginia (just look at Northern Virginia) and a host of other places, the classic example being Florida.

So good for this legislator. My only regret is this woman who complained was from Virginia. Gee, what do you want to bet that there's a good chance she wasn't a native Virginian?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rote-him-opposing-concealed-carry-in-schools/

tcox4freedom

Hans Hunt for President!

I'm 110% with you on this Southernboy!

It really boggles my mind when I see people from more liberal cities moving out into the country and the first thing they want to do is start bringing the same problems that made them choose to move in the first place, with them to the country. The same holds true for people fleeing liberal staes with high crime & poor employment. Liberals flee those things and then go right back to re-creating them all over again.

I'm with Mr. Hunt, (If you really don't like the way we live, then stay the BLEEP away from us!)

-

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Hans Hunt for President!

I'm 110% with you on this Southernboy!

It really boggles my mind when I see people from more liberal cities moving out into the country and the first thing they want to do is start bringing the same problems that made them choose to move in the first place, with them to the country. The same holds true for people fleeing liberal staes with high crime & poor employment. Liberals flee those things and then go right back to re-creating them all over again.

I'm with Mr. Hunt, (If you really don't like the way we live, then stay the BLEEP away from us!)

-

Amen to all of what you wrote.

Last edited: