Thread: FTF transactions in Jeopardy

FTF transactions in Jeopardy

Although just a promotional video, could this soon turn into reality?

http://www.infowars.com/video-dhs-fu...vate-gun-sale/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Drones are coming state-side.

We just had this come-up in Seattle, and the mayor dropped the drone idea, and sent them back.

Are drones coming to all towns, across America? Yes; not anytime soon, though.--so are cameras. Incrementalism, is a Governments best friend.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 02-25-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Well the day when someone shoots these illegal drones down will be funny as hell.
    Last edited by zack991; 02-25-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    Well the day when someone shoots these illegal drones down will be funny as hell.
    By all means...be the test case.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    By all means...be the test case.
    Situation: There's one right in your airspace right now, what are you going to do?
    Last edited by stickslinger; 02-25-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Quote Originally Posted by stickslinger View Post
    Situation: There's one right in your airspace right now, what are you going to do?
    Moons over my hammy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stickslinger View Post
    Record it, showing that it was in position to violate my reasonable expectation of privacy and file a public records request for any video it recorded. Then I'll let the courts and media sort it out.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Record it, showing that it was in position to violate my reasonable expectation of privacy and file a public records request for any video it recorded. Then I'll let the courts and media sort it out.
    How does one establish the identity of the drone's owner IF you could actually see it? A drone at virtually any altitude of note would look like a gnat in the sky.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    I was posting an alternative to shooting at it. If you can see it well enough to shoot at it, you can record it.