Thread: Anti Chief Flynn to testify before Anti Gun Panel

Anti Chief Flynn to testify before Anti Gun Panel

Of course, it's all under the guise of "having a conversation."

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news...193183271.html

""Right now any significant legislation going forward is largely symbolic," Flynn said, " Now it symbolizes the country's willingness to confront this issue, but the fact is there are millions of guns out there right now. What I'd like us to start to do is entertain a political discussion that's really organized around thoughtful problem solving. The problem right now is that we're not having a discussion, we're having an argument.""

So the man that carries a gun daily is going to go before a bunch of anti-gun people and tell them that their gun grabbing effort are symbolic enough to push towards the real agenda of total civil disarmament.

He is doing and saying what his boss (Barrett, member of Illegal Mayors Against Guns) tells him to.
    One of the 'perks' of an appointed position where you have to kiss azz to stay employed.
    Last edited by Yetiman; 02-26-2013 at 12:16 PM.

The guy puts his dick in anything that moves and gets caught cooking the crime books by the Feds. And he thinks he is somehow relevant. I want what he is smoking.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 02-26-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Fuhrer Philandering Felon Flynn should worry more about the crime from the early released criminals and the DA not charging people to the fullest extent of the law instead.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

When I saw something about this on the news, it occurred to me that all the cities listed (who were sending police, etc., to talk to this panel) were cities which were unable to control violent criminals:

Oak Creek, WI
    Milwaukee, WI
    Aurora, CO
    Newtown, CT

Why would the panel want to hear from those people? Maybe they want to know what does not work, so federal law will do the opposite?
    (We can only hope.)

ETA: I only caught a bit of his remarks on the news yesterday, as he was going through the airport (almost certainly with his own gun, going to DC where normal citizens aren't allowed to protect themselves), but he said something about 1/3 of murders in Milwaukee are committed with assault rifles. Anyone else hear that? I know he's lying. Problem is, with the PD cooking the books on crime stats, there's no way to prove it other than with overall FBI stats.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 02-27-2013 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    When I saw something about this on the news, it occurred to me that all the cities listed (who were sending police, etc., to talk to this panel) were cities which were unable to control violent criminals:

Oak Creek, WI
    Milwaukee, WI
    Aurora, CO
    Newtown, CT

Why would the panel want to hear from those people? Maybe they want to know what does not work, so federal law will do the opposite?
    (We can only hope.)

(What we can hope for) is for Sheriff Clarke to enforce Wis. statute:
    944.16 Adultery. Whoever does either of the following is guilty of a Class I felony:
    944.16(1)
    (1) A married person who has sexual intercourse with a person not the married person's spouse; or
    944.16(2)
    (2) A person who has sexual intercourse with a person who is married to another.
    944.16 - ANNOT.
    History: 1977 c. 173; 1993 a. 486; 2001 a. 109.

on Chief Flynn...
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Of course, it's all under the guise of "having a conversation."