Thread: Probably the best article I've read about the AR-15 so far

S. Kitsap, Washington state

Probably the best article I've read about the AR-15 so far

I found this article on this morning and thought it was great. compared to the traditional news media it was fairly unbiased, almost praising. This is probably to article that people who don't know anything about firearms should read.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Fairborn, Ohio, USA

Probably the best article I've read about the AR-15 so far

In a world full of hack pieces, an honest, factual, and unbiased assessment is the best.

Oh, and thanks for the intro. With all the blind links being posted lately, a heads-up is refreshing. It just hit me how analogous that sentence is to my first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by eye95; 02-26-2013 at 12:02 PM.

earth's crust
    I was shaking as I shouldered the rifle ...Troops loved the new gun because of its ergonomic design and easy handling, vastly preferring it to the Army brass’ beloved M14 from art. from art.

Many guys hated the m16 and wished that they had their beloved m14 back ... the m16 is prone (very prone when compared to other main battle rifles) to jams .. proper maintenance is paramount but not always possible in real life

Its a nice gun and accurate but it does jam. For 200 yds and under I won't be taking out my colt ... my AK47 is the beast I would go with (I like how the mag is known to be placed OK in the dark .. you feel it) ...